What's new

Solved 80% boot, 20% fail

  • Thread starter NBAJammer
  • Start date
  • Views 330
N

NBAJammer

Banned
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
I just finished up RGH 1.2 on a falcon. I used matrix v3 chip. The console boots almost every single time on first glitch. 2 quick blinks followed by 1 long blink which console boots on. 8 out 10 times successful. The other 2 times, i get no picture on screen, even though the chip has glitched to a solid blue light. During these 2 times, the 4 quadrants on the power button do not light up, just the center light. I power off and on and it will boot again, so fourth

I create new image and flashed and problem still their
I reroute and try different cpu rst point on bottom of board alternate, and problem still there
i tried different timing files, problem still there

can someone help?
 
Last edited:
A

Alien101

Enthusiast
Messages
283
Reaction score
40
I get a similar problem aswell 90% of the time i get instant booting the other 10% i get 10 second boots but i guess it aint too bad
 
B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Messages
1,843
Reaction score
440
I just finished up RGH 1.2 on a falcon. I used matrix v3 chip. The console boots almost every single time on first glitch. 2 quick blinks followed by 1 long blink which console boots on. 8 out 10 times successful. The other 2 times, i get no picture on screen, even though the chip has glitched to a solid blue light. During these 2 times, the 4 quadrants on the power button do not light up, just the center light. I power off and on and it will boot again, so fourth

I create new image and flashed and problem still their
I reroute and try different cpu rst point on bottom of board alternate, and problem still there
i tried different timing files, problem still there

can someone help?
Try this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...diting-fixes-falcon-freezing-on-rgh2.1166312/

It's for rgh2 but it could help your problem as well.
 
N

NBAJammer

Banned
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Messages
1,843
Reaction score
440
1. Falcon's suffer from erratic freezing to not booting at all, They are usually tricky.
2. What I suggested won't hurt your 360 only eliminate probabilities, So since your trying to figure out whats wrong that's a good start.
3. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...diting-fixes-falcon-freezing-on-rgh2.1166312/
4. Don't bother Quoting me unless you try the above link, I'm not wasting anymore time if your not willing to narrow down the problem and use some of your time to help yourself.
 
Top Bottom