What's new

Game Mods .::8-10/10 Official Professional Mod List::. Complied by Zone 117 of Team Remapped

• Thread starter Zone 117
  • Start date
  • Views 20,060
Z

Zook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah ha this is the kind of list I was asking about in my first post... Thank you so much, I am truly dumbfounded right now!

Thank you!

-Zook

R

Rhysschraedyr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 2 Remapped ...
Revision, Revitalized, Remade, Reunited, Remapped?

I dunno, but these are twisted mods! As soon as I get Home I'll start working on a bsp conversion and figure out what the hell else I need to do to try to make it into Remapped. I want to be more active mod-wise, but sadly I have things around the house I have to do. I miss being young. *emo cry...* Am better, will work on this and release.

U

UnfairRob

Reaction score
Sin$
those were just pictures of campaign and 3 of them were real mods.

Z

Zone 117

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
UnfairRob said:
those were just pictures of campaign and 3 of them were real mods.
Wow.. You must be the nubbiest nub I've ever seen. They are SP to MP conversions....
They are all "real mods"... there isn't a single campaign mod on the list...

M

mibalzitch

Reaction score
Sin$
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THOSE MAPS....... AND THEN I SEE THIS......ALL THE MAPS I COULD POSIBLY NEED RIGHT IN MY FACE..... I MEAN I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO FIND ONE NEW MAP..... NOW I FIND 30 I DONT HAVE....

ON ANOTHER NOTE.... GOT ANY GOOD TRAINERS ONLY ONE I GOT IS YALO FOR AI

N

NotZac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mibalzitch said:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THOSE MAPS....... AND THEN I SEE THIS......ALL THE MAPS I COULD POSIBLY NEED RIGHT IN MY FACE..... I MEAN I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO FIND ONE NEW MAP..... NOW I FIND 30 I DONT HAVE....

1. look at the date of the post before yours.
2. yelo is the only trailer you'd ever need.
3. this hasn't been updated in a long time. there are more good mods out there that aren't in here.

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Not Zachary88-2 said:
mibalzitch said:

1. look at the date of the post before yours.
2. yelo is the only trailer you'd ever need.
3. this hasn't been updated in a long time. there are more good mods out there that aren't
in here.
4. Don't use caps lock
=p

K

Kalisthetics5569

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what i do is apply these and convert them and so do my friends so we all play these to gether on live its so funnnnn

L

LegitModZ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
k0m1kaz33 said:
what i do is apply these and convert them and so do my friends so we all play these to gether on live its so funnnnn

for him

K

Kalisthetics5569

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i know how to mod lol im not an idiot i just dont post them and when i said by converting the maps i ment that we all had the maps so when we played them we dont lag out

B

Branipe2kill

Reaction score
Sin$
Re: .::8-10/10 Official Professional Mod List::. Complied by Zone 117 of Team Remappe

Can you send me all this on an iso file please, this is freakin sweeet

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: .::8-10/10 Official Professional Mod List::. Complied by Zone 117 of Team Remappe

Might as well get rid of this thread... all links are broken.
EDIT: My bad, halomods is just down at the moment.

Top Bottom
Login
Register