What's new

75k xp every 15 mins

N

Ninjask

Reaction score
Sin$
iN3M3SiiS's Demolition Boosting 9500 points Every 15 minutes!

Firstly You will need the following items.
1)Two working controllers
2)Tactical Insersions Bought And equipped
3)Scavanger would be wise
4)Microphone
5)Able to speak clear english.
6)NO RETARDS.

How The Lobby Works.
1)You will sign your second controller as a guest account so there is your account for example Hobo1392(1)
2)You will be assigned a parter by either me or my friend
3)One person will be invited to a game along with there guest accounts, there the host will search for a team tactical.
4)The Following two people will join the hosts session along with there guest accounts when the host says so.
5)The host will then tell you to run with your assigned partner to either bomb site A or bomb site B.
6)One group will plant the bomb & defuse, as the first bomb is being defused the other group plants therefore the time limit won't run out.
7)If all timed correctly and no messing around you should recieve 9500 points per 15 minutes that equals to around 70-80k experiance.

i got from level 10 to level 50 in one night i am currently ranked 21'st in the world on demolition.
This lobby is legit, we are doing this all week, therefore send me a message as we will be needing people constantly,
We are awake in GMT time zone, therefore we will be on at around 2.00pm on se7ensins.

Top Bottom
Login
Register