• Views 14,693
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coach_Woj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone able to drop a bunch of eridium for me ?

Rebornlegend

Rebornlegend

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm just making this service because I've been looking around and all I can find are XBOX services. Just post what you want and your PSN then I'll add you. I can do most basic things like leveling and stuff but I'm just starting off so if it takes a little bit to get your guns, be patient.

PSN:Bkillinu-_-
Level 72
if u could please give me these guns ,it would be really helpful

Norfleet
(corossive)

Logans Gun
(incendiary)

The Sham(shield)

Patriot Infinity

Thunderball Fists
(Shock)

__Elliot__

__Elliot__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm just making this service because I've been looking around and all I can find are XBOX services. Just post what you want and your PSN then I'll add you. I can do most basic things like leveling and stuff but I'm just starting off so if it takes a little bit to get your guns, be patient.

Hey can you level me up to 72 and give me level 72 legendaries please my name is elliotthebest02

C

Coach_Woj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for some OP8 Gear for my Siren. Will be on this afternoon for a bit starting around 1 eastern standard. Please let me know if you can help me out before hand. PSN is Coach_Woj

The Bee shield
Sandhawk (all elements)
Volcano Sniper
Storm Sniper
Infinity (fire and Corrosive)
Magic Missile
DPUH
Norfleet Explosive
Pratcable Butchers (all elements)
Blood of the Ancients relics few different if possible
Legendary Siren Class mods. Few different if possible
And lots of eridium.

M

Master313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just looking to get some good **** to make leveling easier. PSN: SenorGoose thank you :smile:

R

rylextakashi47

Reaction score
Sin$
Just looking to get some good **** to make leveling easier. PSN: SenorGoose thank you :smile:
Looking for some OP8 Gear for my Siren. Will be on this afternoon for a bit starting around 1 eastern standard. Please let me know if you can help me out before hand. PSN is Coach_Woj

The Bee shield
Sandhawk (all elements)
Volcano Sniper
Storm Sniper
Infinity (fire and Corrosive)
Magic Missile
DPUH
Norfleet Explosive
Pratcable Butchers (all elements)
Blood of the Ancients relics few different if possible
Legendary Siren Class mods. Few different if possible
And lots of eridium.

I'll drop all the stuff I've got for both of you, friend rylextakashi47 on psn and I'll get to you when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register