What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Sin$
9fyhBur.png

Welcome!
I'm new to the Se7enSin's community, but not new to the modding community & would like to give back to all those to do not pursue to risk a ban.
Not to mention the fact that
R* literally makes you pay millions in game for simple ****.
I'm here to change that.
Please read the guidelines below for information on how to join a lobby.
Thank you!
AeZptnx.png

A couple of rules need to be followed in-game or you will be kicked/ban from a future lobby.

1) Do not invite friends.
2) You must be & remain in passive mode throughout the lobby.
3) Must go to airport.
4) Respect all in the lobby.
5) Do not deposit/withdraw money from your bank.
OyM3V08.png

OPEN | CLOSED
(Determined by the underlined)

RHHW1QQ.png

Completely optional, but highly appreciated.
If you would like the money to keep flowing:
paypal.me/716gta

D6eHyNQ.png

Simple!
Just leave your SC name down below!
I will add you!

EIlN0lB.png

rRTKlo3.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I will not get to everyone right a way, but I will probably be hosting all week depending on my school schedule (College)
I will be inviting about 15-20 people per lobby so please have patients.
I will be hosting around 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST.

____________________________________________________________________________________

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

Note that you are not permitted to charge for this or any other service, for more information please see the modded lobbies rules and guidelines thread.

Recovery services and/or charging in any way, shape, or form is not allowed.

Remember to use the reporttab in your first message to report your thread to be opened or closed when you are beginning or finishing hosting each day, as a premium member you can also do this yourself by clicking thread tools and checking or unchecking the box beside 'open'.

Good luck and have fun! :smile:

Note; I am a forum moderator, not a modder so there is no point of quoting me or sending me PM asking for an invite.

Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby closed for now; having campus internet issues. Will be on either 9:00 pm EST tonight or 1:00 pm EST tomorrow. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register