What's new

Discussion 700+ New Supply Drop Items

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
So as we all know Infinity Ward recently added several hundred new supply drop items into Infinite Warfare. Everyone is extremely angry and confused as to why they would do something like this. So here's my take on it and I want you guys to let me know what you think.

My view is that the only reason they added all of these rather useless and garbage items to supply drops is to simply balance the system again. What do I mean? This past December there was game breaking exploit involving cryptokeys as you all may know several hundred maybe even thousands of people took full advantage of this. As a result hundreds if not thousands of people wound up receiving more than likely 90+% of all in game items available in IW at that time.

So to make up for all the lost supply drops IW slapped us on the wrist and added tons of extra supply drop items to then again balance the system.

Please lmk what you think about this as this is the only reason I can see why they would add so much trash.

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
To make it even harder to get weapons from supply drops I guess. Making the item pool much bigger decreases the chances of you actually getting a weapon instead of a garbage emblem.

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
To make it even harder to get weapons from supply drops I guess. Making the item pool much bigger decreases the chances of you actually getting a weapon instead of a garbage emblem.
They also commented saying the chances of getting weapons are the same as they were before they added these new items. But then again these are the same people who released an online PvP game with no leader boards..

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Stickied CotM A Milli
Reaction score
I don't typically care for the supply drops.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
They added all that BS so people would buy CoD Points so they would get salvage and then buy the weapons they wants. Supply drops are the worst thing to come to CoD...and it's all AW fault. If it wasn't for them nobody else woulda tried it..

Top Bottom