What's new

6s and 6s Plus rear camera interchangeable?

• Thread starter Piss Mustard
  • Start date
  • Views 1,369
P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
i got a 6s+ was wondering if I could use a 6s replacement rear camera to fix it

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i got a 6s+ was wondering if I could use a 6s replacement rear camera to fix it
The 6s and 6s+ don't carry identical camera modules, so I don't think you'd be able to swap them. The difference is that the 6s+ rear camera has OIS while the 6s rear camera does not.

P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
The 6s and 6s+ don't carry identical camera modules, so I don't think you'd be able to swap them. The difference is that the 6s+ rear camera has OIS while the 6s rear camera does not.
damn thanks for letting me know i was about to get the 6s camera because it's significantly cheaper. Also when i replace it my flashlight should start working again correct? currently there is no rear camera.

P

Piss Mustard

Banned
Reaction score
They have those on there too and I've used those before too and they're pretty good.
yeah but $45 and its kinda pricey guess im gonna have to drop the $ honestly just repairing it to sell it so i can get the s8

C

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
yeah but $45 and its kinda pricey guess im gonna have to drop the $ honestly just repairing it to sell it so i can get the s8
Yes I'd say it's not really worth it to repair at this point. I'd just sell it to acquire a new S8.

Top Bottom