What's new

6k Account Help Tutorial

Clowry

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys this is just to find out if you are flagged or not.

Instructions:
1. Turn on the xbox 360.
2. When you get to the home screen there will be no profiles found. That's because you removed your hard drive/memory card which contained all your profiles. Easy to understand =).
3. Now go to system settings.
4. Go to Network Settings.
5. Click Test Xbox Live Connection
6. Start connection and wait for it to finish.
7. When it is done you should get a message saying to update your system. Here is another important thing you need to do DO NOT UPDATE!!!!! I REPEAT DO NOT UPDATE YOUR SYSTEM!! Just click No, don't update.
8. You should get a test connection failed message. Just click cancel.
9. After that click Y and you should get a list of numbers or codes.
Check your code under the letter Z
It should say Z: "whatever the code is"
Here are the codes to determine if your console has been banned.
Z: 8015 - 1002 means you have not been flagged yet. Hurray but still be cautious when playing online.
If it shows something other than that like
Z: 8015 - 190D, that means that you console has been flagged or banned. Sorry guys =(.

Let me know what you get.

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Pfew, got Z: 8015 - 1002.
Kind of strange, played Black Ops online when the servers were just up. And played Two Worlds 2 like 2 months before it's actual release.
I'm a happy guy now though!

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you remove the hard/drive memory card if you've got the new xbox? will Just not signing into any profile do?..

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Or like Matt said just use XVal

1. Go onto xbox dashboard and go to system settings
2. Click Console settings
3. Click system info
4. Write down your console serial number and the x code at the bottom (x:C3D.....)
5. Open up Xval on your pc and enter your serial number and x code into the boxes
2011-10-14_1841.png

8. Once you have entered the codes click decrypt and you should get a message in the result box. If it says clean your console has not been flagged. If it says anything else then your f***ed or you put in the wrong code :cool:

Download link to Xval
http://dwl.xbox-scen...s/XVal_v2.0.zip

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All clean, as I could've guessed to be honest.Since I got this new xbox like 1 month ago after the 4 year old one got RRoD for the 6th time :cursing: Was just curiosity to see if they'd flagged me up. Nice tut though :thumbup:

Clowry

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Or like Matt said just use XVal

1. Go onto xbox dashboard and go to system settings
2. Click Console settings
3. Click system info
4. Write down your console serial number and the x code at the bottom (x:C3D.....)
5. Open up Xval on your pc and enter your serial number and x code into the boxes
2011-10-14_1841.png

8. Once you have entered the codes click decrypt and you should get a message in the result box. If it says clean your console has not been flagged. If it says anything else then your f***ed or you put in the wrong code :cool:

Download link to Xval
http://dwl.xbox-scen...s/XVal_v2.0.zip
i think my way is easier :L

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried your way without signing in (my code was 0000-0000!!), so should edit saying you need the older versions of Xbox's. As new one's, you can not remove the HDD. Then did the decrypt programme, was simple took seconds!

Clowry

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to steal your thunder mate just giving them the option as i find it easier to just write down the numbers and stick um in the xval .
i have the old xbox i wouldnt go trough the trouble of dl stuff :tongue:

I tried your way without signing in (my code was 0000-0000!!), so should edit saying you need the older versions of Xbox's. As new one's, you can not remove the HDD. Then did the decrypt programme, was simple took seconds!
you can remove the HDD?

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Xval says im flagged as i thought i was from putting in a game that wasn't correctly patched but this method says I'm not hmmmmm...to be fair, i did put in a properly patched version in straight after so i might have been "unflagged". Don't know what one to believe :S

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Xval says im flagged as i thought i was from putting in a game that wasn't correctly patched but this method says I'm not hmmmmm...to be fair, i did put in a properly patched version in straight after so i might have been "unflagged". Don't know what one to believe :S

Id say actually doing it on the xbox version is the one to believe, as you're reading the numbers from your own dashboard which says it isn't flagged.. :thumbup1:

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or like Matt said just use XVal 1. Go onto xbox dashboard and go to system settings 2. Click Console settings 3. Click system info 4. Write down your console serial number and the x code at the bottom (x:C3D.....) 5. Open up Xval on your pc and enter your serial number and x code into the boxes
2011-10-14_1841.png
8. Once you have entered the codes click decrypt and you should get a message in the result box. If it says clean your console has not been flagged. If it says anything else then your f***ed or you put in the wrong code :cool: Download link to Xval http://dwl.xbox-scen...s/XVal_v2.0.zip

You mean by clean: 'Secdata is Clean', if so: Woot! I got 'scammed' by two sellers this week, giving me gold used accounts instead of new silvers :frown: :frown:

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You mean by clean: 'Secdata is Clean', if so: Woot! I got 'scammed' by two sellers this week, giving me gold used accounts instead of new silvers :frown: :frown:

How much did you pay for both of those in total? Tut tut, should name and shame :tt2:

Top Bottom
Login
Register