• Views 4,657
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. they have less than 25 posts on se7ensins and have not been a member for more than a week

2. they are making everyone pay before they start game - they also really push to get everyone to pay

3. they have no idea how to j-tag

4. they are not 10th prestige level 70 themselves

5. they have a year or more of xbl on their account - also unless they have a modded gamerscore 100k or more(no one who has a j-tag runs xp lobbies on their main accounts because they dont want them to get banned)

6. if they start game as "test" and you have to pick a team -- REAL xp lobbies automatically put you on a team you dont have to pick a team.

7. if you enter their lobby and they cant even hold a full lobby

8. when looking for a lobby in the forums if the host of the thread is giving out more than 1 gamertag its a fake (he is just trying to spam his friends or ppl he hates)

ANOTHER ADD ON IF YOU PAID THEM THROUGH PAYPAL YOU CAN CALL YOUR BANK AND TELL THEM IT IS UNAUTHORZIED AND THEY WILL HOLD THE MONEY ON PAYPAL AND INVESTIGATE IT (I AM NOT SAYING YOU WILL WIN THE DISPUTE BUT YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK)

REPORT SCAMMERS HERE --> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2-modded-game-lobby/183449-report-fake-scammer-hoster-here.html

add on to the list if you have any more suggestions to help se7ensins members from being scammed.

REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS :biggrin:

I

inclination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have another one.

If they are a level in between 1 and 70.

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks i will add that into number 4

Zelda

Zelda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You hit it right on the head I have been in 3 of this fake lobbies . they ask for msp codes or paypal . The funny thing is you can give them a fake code and they wont even notice:thumbup:

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah a lot of time though (if they are desperate) they will enter the code right away and notice.

W

W1cked

Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
1. they have less than 25 posts on se7ensins and have not been a member for more than a week

2. they are making everyone pay before they start game - they also really push to get everyone to pay

3. they have no idea how to j-tag

4. they are not 10th prestige level 70 themselves

5. they have a year or more of xbl on their account (no one who has a j-tag runs xp lobbies on their main accounts because they dont want them to get banned)

6. if they start game as "test" and you have to pick a team

add on to the list if you have any more suggestions to help se7ensins members from being scammed.

REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS :biggrin:

Also look at the compare games if the have a history of games on that account odds are thier fake who would actually use thier real account to host a jtag game when its gonna get banned

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks gonna add gamerscore into number 5

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this should just be a sticky at the top of the forums pretty sure i could save some people some money

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im tired of people saying they scammed me yesterday or whatever so if they read this hopefully they are not so stupid to get scammed.

if they ignore all these tips than they deserve to get scammed

Z

RML Streamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got another one

If you friend fequest goes through on the first try

(if it does you know he's not legit because his friends list isnt full of leeches)

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but that doesnt automatically mean that they are scamming people because their f/r's isnt full

Z

RML Streamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
true, but on the other hand it means there no to popular
also, if they sit in the lobby for a hour there fake

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still looking for anything else people have noticed while in scam lobbies.

just post up and i will add it to the list.

J

Jordan Franklin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny how people couldn't figure this out, but hopefully people will learn to keep thier money and the scammers will go away.

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think scammers will ever go away. no matter what mod or account it is someone will always try to scam someone else

iFailModz

iFailModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a good post hopefully more people stop getting scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register