• Views 4,656
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just added a new one its for pre-game before you send out your f/r or message for invite

J

Jamesrootjr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This woulda helped a few months ago before I got ripped off.

P

PiiNO

Reaction score
Sin$
Thankss man i already got scammed out of a 3 month :thumbdown:

Naix

Naix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
2. they are making everyone pay before they start game - they also really push to get everyone to pay

Quit right there.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If their GT is Ace xx Fatality.........desparate kid.

F

FrAg IzZ RiPPiN

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
this should just be a sticky at the top of the forums pretty sure i could save some people some money
Um.... We don't support paid lobbies here anyways... it has to be free ,and the moderators have to approve. This post isnt needed we need to inforce the rules better that all.:biggrin:

Elliot Bro

Elliot Bro

#TheSickest
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
PuRE iNSaNItY said:
1. they have less than 25 posts on se7ensins and have not been a member for more than a week

2. they are making everyone pay before they start game - they also really push to get everyone to pay

3. they have no idea how to j-tag

4. they are not 10th prestige level 70 themselves

5. they have a year or more of xbl on their account - also unless they have a modded gamerscore 100k or more(no one who has a j-tag runs xp lobbies on their main accounts because they dont want them to get banned)

6. if they start game as "test" and you have to pick a team -- REAL xp lobbies automatically put you on a team you dont have to pick a team.

7. if you enter their lobby and they cant even hold a full lobby

8. when looking for a lobby in the forums if the host of the thread is giving out more than 1 gamertag its a fake (he is just trying to spam his friends or ppl he hates)

ANOTHER ADD ON IF YOU PAID THEM THROUGH PAYPAL YOU CAN CALL YOUR BANK AND TELL THEM IT IS UNAUTHORZIED AND THEY WILL HOLD THE MONEY ON PAYPAL AND INVESTIGATE IT (I AM NOT SAYING YOU WILL WIN THE DISPUTE BUT YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK)

REPORT SCAMMERS HERE --> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2-modded-game-lobby/183449-report-fake-scammer-hoster-here.html

add on to the list if you have any more suggestions to help se7ensins members from being scammed.

REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS :biggrin:
You can not just sit there and accuse someone of not being legit because i have found 1 person that joined the site the day they hosted a real legit modded lobby

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not that we don't support lobbies that charge, it's that they're against the rules. Also, you're a little late to the party.

iCB4 Warfare

iCB4 Warfare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
capturezn.png

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
about #6 when i got my 10th in a modded lobby it made me pick my team and it still worked.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The number 1 way to tell is to hit the refresh button on your brower bar and watch all these kids flood the threads with, "Modded Lobby" posts over and over again. All I have to say is, there are a heck of a lot of people Jtagging their consoles lately.

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You have more of a chance of your account being banned from scamming then using it on a jtag box the profile does not get banned only the xbox

G

gsr101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lets just say the all 2010s are fake or atleast 99.9% of them are

A

Americool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that if they ask for MSP it is fake because in order to get another Jtag they need real money via PayPal or some other source. you cant use MSP in real life...

T

titonx

Reaction score
Sin$
Zelda said:
You hit it right on the head I have been in 3 of this fake lobbies . they ask for msp codes or paypal . The funny thing is you can give them a fake code and they wont even notice:thumbup:

Your no better than the scammers *noted name*.

W

wags1969

Reaction score
Sin$
idk if this is the right spot but you can take the person to court if the scam you its called fraud and its 15 years so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register