6 vs 4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by ibyodaddy, Nov 18, 2008 with 10 replies and 903 views.

1. ibyodaddy

ibyodaddy Newbie

Ratings:
    im in submission get a match the my teammate gets lost connection and next thing i see is the other team with 6 and us with 4 they were talking about i as a glitch anybody kno anything bout it

2. IzzY

IzzY Getting There

Ratings:
    Seems rather intresting. Im guessing they found some way to invite people into the game or steal players! :w00t:

3. Bridget

Bridget Banned

Ratings:
    When teams are uneven during the voting menu the game pauses the 10 second countdown to find someone new. The 6th person on their team was suppose to be on your team because when your teammate lagged out or whatever it was 5v4. Instead of making it 5v5, it was made 6v4. It's just a glitch and I don't think it's exploitable. Were you Locust or COG? Maybe the new person always joins COG instead of the team that needs the new person.

4. OP
    ibyodaddy

ibyodaddy Newbie

Ratings:
    i was locust but it seemed like they knew the person

5. Bridget

Bridget Banned

Ratings:
    Getting a 6th person on their team probably made them all very talkative but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough if they did it intentionally.

6. smidget91

smidget91 Newbie

Ratings:
    Urm that isnt the case, i know this glitch and i know how to do it, and i've done it once or twice, the 6th player lags some out of the game because only 5 can connect and it just so happens the person who lost connection to the host was on the other team

Im not going to say how to do the glitch though ebcause it'll ruin the whole gear of war 2 ranking system and they game jsut came out, so i think we should have some time b4 the game is ruined

7. C00LAR

C00LAR Contributor

Ratings:
    once again someone claims to know something and has no proof or method of how to do it.

8. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yep, now it's his turn to say, I do not care whether you believe me or you think I'm lying, it makes no difference to me.

(This way he makes himself sound Mysterious)

9. smidget91

smidget91 Newbie

Ratings:
    aha yea you're right, it really dosnt amke a differance to me :smile:

but the reason im not giving any proof or method on how to do it is because if i gave you a method how, people whould know how to do it and like i said it would ruin GoW2 matchmaking, and if i had a capturecard i'd post a video of the 6 on 4 to prove that i know how it's done but i dont so cant really make a video now can i?

but to keep you guys happy i'll give you a hint, its all about timing of when you join a party

10. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You called it.

11. xI T3K Ix

xI T3K Ix Contributor

Ratings:
    You just have a party of 4 go in to a playlist, once they are searching invite someone, it'll say the party is too big, but it doesn't matter it will still load the game with 6 vs 4.