1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

6 kill streak for harrier without hardline

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Glitches' started by t3rror619, Feb 6, 2010 with 36 replies and 8,746 views.

1. t3rror619

t3rror619 Newbie

Ratings:
    I use this on search and destroy, it works on any game though.
    First you need to make two classes:
    the first class with one man army and whatever else except hardline
    the second with one man army(optional, I will explain later) and hardline
    okay this is how it works:
    I play S&D and I use stopping power or cold blooded depending on if I play hardcore or not.
    my kill streaks are care package,predator,harrier
    so I use the first class I made and get a 5 kill streak with it then I use OMA and swap to the hardline class I made, use the predator get one kill and then I get a harrier with a 6 kill streak vice a 7 then I use OMA and swap back to my original class.
    it works really good because stopping power/cold blooded are essential in S&D this way I can use the perks I want and still get one less kill streak.
    by the way it works with any kill streak combo
    for example: UAV, Care Package get a two kill streak swap classes kill one more and you will get a UAV and Care Package at the same time

Even better on ground war I use predator,harrier,AC130 or chopper gunner
    get a predator and go and hide, swap classes use it get a harrier use it get a AC130 with a 10 kill streak swap back and happy hunting

This glitch is also brought to you by (cesar214killer)
    we found two more and will post at a later time

(If you need more info message me online ( t3rror619 )

• Like Like x 6
  2. Kill1nu

Kill1nu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Woah, so obvious but i never would have thought of it! thanks :smile:

3. XiX ATLAS XiX

XiX ATLAS XiX Enthusiast

Ratings:

Just thought this would be a better way of laying it out, if you want me to remove this just message me and I will remove the quote.

This is quiet a good idea and has actually never occured to me, thanks. Unfortunatly this still does require the use of Hardline but it's more convinent way of doing it! :biggrin:

4. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    I use this when I have a chopper gunner so I only need 24 kills for a nuke instead of 25. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 16
  5. z411811

z411811 Newbie

Ratings:
    Man i thought about this the other day, but i never got around to testing it. Thanks

6. DeuceX

DeuceX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL i have been doing this first day... thanks for letting out the secret you piece of **** now every retard that cant do anything right will be doing this...

7. iCB4 Warfare

iCB4 Warfare Enthusiast

Ratings:
    E-RAGE

Too many steps for it

8. jcon112

jcon112 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is a good idea when you are trying to boost. Never thought about it. I dont think this is a glitch, but nice tutorial.

9. glix2

glix2 Newbie

Ratings:
    I like how the title of this topic says "without hardline" but yet you need it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. x Ace Ninja Z x

x Ace Ninja Z x Newbie

Ratings:
    lol hahHahaha:biggrin:

11. Nutella

Nutella Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, I can confirm this works as I do it all the time xD

12. Colt 45

Colt 45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This isn't even a glitch. It's how one man army works. You switch classes at anytime.

13. Blood Vyp3r

Blood Vyp3r Newbie

Ratings:
    but ur still using hardline....

14. Temptation

Temptation Getting There

Ratings:
  15. pesx

pesx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oright the post got nominated for nothing you said Without Hardline But it requires Hardline , & its not even a glitch ,

Also stopping power/cold blooded are not essential in S&D

16. noxify

noxify Newbie

Ratings:
    [SARCASM] Guys, I found a way to sprint for an unlimited amount of time WITHOUT marathon. All that you have to do, is sprint and have the enemy kill you within 5 seconds. When you respawn, you can sprint for another 5 seconds. Try it out, works EVERY time. [/SARCASM]

Pretty cool but insanely obvious. If you consider this a 'glitch' then I'll tell you one. Fire a clip of your gun and instead of reloading you can use OMA, this will also refill all of your equipment/ammo. o,0

17. TheOss

TheOss Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. Pinned Pupils

Pinned Pupils Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is old, old, old, news. Anyone that uses OMA already knew this. The title of the thread says "without hardline". Which is a lie. This isn't really a glitch either. Fail.

19. ownage100

ownage100 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am surprised this is nominated, I could have swore I saw like 4 threads on the same thing before.

20. NSJD Leet

NSJD Leet Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no s**t it works, its just switching to another class using OMAP.