What's new

Discussion [525] TartanScape [First 10 Players to type ::runelocus in game get Staff]

T

TarTan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I've had this server up for about a month now and we have a steady amount of 70+ players on at a constant time. You can feel free to join us and do ::runelocus for a free 200M. We allow spawning for the first 500 players that also type ::runelocus.

Client Download Link;
Hey guys, I've had this server up for about a month now and we have a steady amount of 70+ players on at a constant time. You can feel free to join us and do ::runelocus for a free 200M. We allow spawning for the first 500 players that also type ::runelocus.

Client Download Link;
http://www.mediafire...40htl4nz6puzbbw

Pictures:

Client Download Link;

Client Download Link;
http://www.mediafire.com/?40htl4nz6puzbbw

Pictures:
VhlboU.png

QY8iKm.png

rSEmi2.png

9SGmL9.png

bGNxII.png

ylNXmG.png

Yb2ERZ.png

Fixed download link

Fixed Pictures

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen, you typed the same paragraph like 4 times.

T

TarTan

Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen, you typed the same paragraph like 4 times.
I'm sorry . . . I didn't have intentions of that happening but my internet is slow so that must have caused it.

Planet Eclipse

Drake 7s

The 1# 7s Canadian
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
hey bro I can't run it :frown: save a staff spot for me :wink:

I

Infested Youth

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm trying super hard to run it. But, it won't open for me.
Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Ivyfpop

Ivyfpop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try actually getting a good download, no-body is able to run it. >.>

Top Bottom
Login
Register