What's new

Discussion [525] TartanScape [First 10 Players to type ::runelocus in game get Staff]

T

TarTan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had this server up for about a month now and we have a steady amount of 70+ players on at a constant time. You can feel free to join us and do ::runelocus for a free 200M. We allow spawning for the first 500 players that also type ::runelocus.

Client Download Link;
Hey guys, I've had this server up for about a month now and we have a steady amount of 70+ players on at a constant time. You can feel free to join us and do ::runelocus for a free 200M. We allow spawning for the first 500 players that also type ::runelocus.

Client Download Link;
http://www.mediafire...40htl4nz6puzbbw

Pictures:

Client Download Link;

Client Download Link;
http://www.mediafire.com/?40htl4nz6puzbbw

Pictures:
VhlboU.png

QY8iKm.png

rSEmi2.png

9SGmL9.png

bGNxII.png

ylNXmG.png

Yb2ERZ.png

Fixed download link

Fixed Pictures

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen, you typed the same paragraph like 4 times.

T

TarTan

Reaction score
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen, you typed the same paragraph like 4 times.
I'm sorry . . . I didn't have intentions of that happening but my internet is slow so that must have caused it.

Planet Eclipse

Drake 7s

The 1# 7s Canadian
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
hey bro I can't run it :frown: save a staff spot for me :wink:

I

Infested Youth

Reaction score
Well, I'm trying super hard to run it. But, it won't open for me.
Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Ivyfpop

Ivyfpop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try actually getting a good download, no-body is able to run it. >.>

Top Bottom
Login
Register