butterbean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bored so im gonna blitz 500k on gold packs wish me luck haha

J

-Jack-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck, I've spent around 4.5m and got Lewandowski and Suarez lol. Fifa points always seem to be luckier for me.

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol send me over some I won't be bored with it :smile:

B

butterbean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck, I've spent around 4.5m and got Lewandowski and Suarez lol. Fifa points always seem to be luckier for me.
ouch now that would be a kick in the teeth will post here if i get any decent ones haha

A

arussell92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have two differnet profiles and on my usual profile i never get anything, i have spent well over 2m on packs and the best i have got was toure not a single inform. On my other profile i have spent around 1m on packs and got SIF pedro, IF Cabaye, IF Terry, SIF Ramsey, IF Milito, IF Torosidis, aswell as a bunch of other random decent players

M

Mystic Maniac

Tartan Army!
Reaction score
I got IF Walcott, How much does he go for? :tongue:

B

Brobroski

#TeamDontShowerNaked
Reaction score
Share the wealth :biggrin:

S

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Reaction score
Good luck fella, let us know your best pulls. I might blitz through some coins too.

B

butterbean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha spent all 500k and my best player was isco pmsl defo not spending my other million think i will buy a team now

S

Silent Bob

Submission Machine
Reaction score
I got IF Hart, Reus and a couple of sturridges :smile: I blasted through 700k though

T

The Locomotive

'The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread'
Reaction score
Yo guys, I have had a pretty busy past months and just picked up this years edition aha, don't worry, I'm not a noob, I know how to trade and get lots of coins but is it just me or does it feel that a lot more people this year have got millions of coins?

J

-Jack-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo guys, I have had a pretty busy past months and just picked up this years edition aha, don't worry, I'm not a noob, I know how to trade and get lots of coins but is it just me or does it feel that a lot more people this year have got millions of coins?
Yeah coins are super cheap this year due to multiple different major glitches involving the production of coins.

Top Bottom