• Thread starter 19XX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,372
19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Old post. If you wanna boost, add me.

I can bridge if needed. GT: HostBridgeMCC

Last edited:
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If anybody is willing to help me get to a 50 (Team Doubles preferably) I will pay you.

Let me know how much you think is fair and how long it would take along with the method. The faster/less likely to have problems, the more I'm willing to pay.

I can never seem to get a boosting team or a legit team together so **** it.

IF you need me to do anything to help (Bridge etc..) I can if you just let me know exactly how to do it. I'm familiar with how all that works as I used to do it in H2 and H3 back on the Original Xbox & 360.

Pm me or reply here with details/offers of service.
Considering that you cannot host boot in team doubles and would have to actually play to get it, It's going to cost you at least $100-200 because the person carrying you has to be able to beat professional players. There is less than 20 50's in team doubles and all of them are legit, you will also be known as a cheater if you do cheat and will have red reputation, so you can't play at all.

Redwall

Redwall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Team doubles would be harder to get to a 50.
Honestly would love to get a 50 in it also.
Good luck finding somebody willing to take a **** ton of hours to help you out.
Somebody with time should be out there to help.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
Team doubles would be harder to get to a 50.
Honestly would love to get a 50 in it also.
Good luck finding somebody willing to take a **** ton of hours to help you out.
Somebody with time should be out there to help.
Considering that you cannot host boot in team doubles and would have to actually play to get it, It's going to cost you at least $100-200 because the person carrying you has to be able to beat professional players. There is less than 20 50's in team doubles and all of them are legit, you will also be known as a cheater if you do cheat and will have red reputation, so you can't play at all.

Doubles was my preference but I honestly don't care which playlist. Whichever is easiest is fine with me.

As far as the 50s being legit, I played a guy who was a 50 in doubles who was honestly a little doodoo.

xBackflippingx

xBackflippingx

At your house
Reaction score
Sin$
I will help I know how to and also if you get bad rep like avoid me status I know how to bring it back up and easy so if you wanna pay I will help, in Xbox one I have not been ban yet and I do play a lot, so it's your call just let me know

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
I will help I know how to and also if you get bad rep like avoid me status I know how to bring it back up and easy so if you wanna pay I will help, in Xbox one I have not been ban yet and I do play a lot, so it's your call just let me know

What's your GT?

A

Ashes of Fury_RBG

Reaction score
Sin$
My gt ashes of fury. If u can host bridge plz message me asap

L

loupenguin

Reaction score
Sin$
If anybody is willing to help me get to a 50 (Team Doubles preferably) I will pay you.

Let me know how much you think is fair and how long it would take along with the method. The faster/less likely to have problems, the more I'm willing to pay.

I can never seem to get a boosting team or a legit team together so **** it.

IF you need me to do anything to help (Bridge etc..) I can if you just let me know exactly how to do it. I'm familiar with how all that works as I used to do it in H2 and H3 back on the Original Xbox & 360.

Pm me or reply here with details/offers of service.

I can come through with this easily :smile:

Message me

Top Bottom
Login
Register