• Views 305
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CODGlitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

I am basically looking to create a menu mod. Basically this menu mod will feature alot of stuff, there will be sub-menus, sounds used and a custom verification. I would like someone to implement my idea into reality. I am looking for a expert coder. This i think maybe a big challenge but if you think you can handle it let me know via PM your AIM or MSN and there will be $50 reward for your work.

No noobs or scammers and my friend has been on this site and has been scammed 6 times, mostly from members who have a high post rate. So please no scammers. Once you have completed the patch a video proof must be shown before i can pay you.

I also am aware that there are plenty of patches with mo menus available but this menu is different then the premade ones. Also i have no coding experience hence the $50 reward.

Thank you

G

Gibs

Getting There
Reaction score
lol your friend wasn't scammed. He must be a member of thetechgay

C

CODGlitcha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be honest he told me that and he is a close friend so i got no reason to doubt him. I have been monitoring this site like everyday as its got the coolest mods going, i have this bookmarked as favorite and just love what the community here can do. I never registered until now, reason? unknown lol. I just want a patch made and i have this cool idea for a menu mod, people keep saying use dudeeitsbrian patch etc but this menu is much different the others and i have not coding experience and thats why i am paying $50 for this patch to be made.

I am registered on Nextgenupdate and have alot of rep built up in a short time, plus i have a reasonable post rate and many top well known members know me over there. I would not scam anyone and nor would i want to be scammed. Its pathetic to do so.

I just wanted a patch created and all i got was flamed at the end for no reason.

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be honest he told me that and he is a close friend so i got no reason to doubt him. I have been monitoring this site like everyday as its got the coolest mods going, i have this bookmarked as favorite and just love what the community here can do. I never registered until now, reason? unknown lol. I just want a patch made and i have this cool idea for a menu mod, people keep saying use dudeeitsbrian patch etc but this menu is much different the others and i have not coding experience and thats why i am paying $50 for this patch to be made.

I am registered on Nextgenupdate and have alot of rep built up in a short time, plus i have a reasonable post rate and many top well known members know me over there. I would not scam anyone and nor would i want to be scammed. Its pathetic to do so.

I just wanted a patch created and all i got was flamed at the end for no reason.

WELL THINK DUDE. Ur labeled as a leech, what are we supposed to think. Get ur post count and rank up. brian patch isn't the best and I personally do NOT like it. BTW, there is no way to even confirm that you are not lieing to us about your status on other websites which is irrelevant anyways. So please try again when you have earned more respect from other members.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom