Sin$
Last edited:
Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on my phone so not sure if its just lag but is there a code there? And what is this for?

mindl3ssviolnc3

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on my phone so not sure if its just lag but is there a code there? And what is this for?
text is white thats why it looks like it doesnt show. fixing to check it out and will report back when I confirm.

*EDIT* Good to his word. Confirmed on xbox 360. Collection of green skins and a chulainn smg which gets automatically placed in backpack of first character you load after entering the code.

*EDIT2* The chulainn smg is a slag version with sort of blah stats and apparently as long as you have it equipped to any slot (regardless if your actually using it or not) you will remain slagged yourself.... Slade Slade , might be interesting for use in a grab bag contest!! :wink:

Last edited:
DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
there is a glitch to it though - for whichever reason my m8 downloaded the skins and then loaded his character then realised he had to rewrite from usb as his modded stuff was gone because of night before. rewrote from usb now all the skins and gun (well not the gun i duped it to him) have gone and cannot enter the shift code again. watch out

blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang

Borderlands 2 MacGyver
Modder Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Names and Codes: (For anyone interested)

Axton Skin - It's Kinda Easy Being Green - BL2(BwAAAAD6rwAbBTYoABAAwA==)
Zero Skin - Emerald Assassin - BL2(BwAAAAAllwAbADYAABAAwA==)
Maya Skin - Emerald Hornet - BL2(BwAAAAB35wAbBDYgABAAwA==)
Salvador Skin - Let's Be Bad Guys - BL2(BwAAAADiNwAbAjYQABAAwA==)
Gaige Skin - Lime Lollipop - BL2(BwAAAAAZWAIbADcAEBAy2Q==)

Chulainn - BL2(hwAAAAAU4gBDiANBECGTeWIxwUKNRQHLChYILBRY/v8jY/nBko3l)

there is a glitch to it though - for whichever reason my m8 downloaded the skins and then loaded his character then realised he had to rewrite from usb as his modded stuff was gone because of night before. rewrote from usb now all the skins and gun (well not the gun i duped it to him) have gone and cannot enter the shift code again. watch out
The skins aren't loaded in the backpack when you enter the shift code, they are automatically unlocked in the quick change station. Of course, the weapon won't be there if he loaded an older save.

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
yes weapon is natural but skins??? just saying 2 be careful

not on station - thats what i meant sry

homedog45

homedog45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are these actually new skins or would I already have them from the all skins save?

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
they were already available then that means that my m8 had them already and that is why none would show as new simply 89/89 - 90/90 depending on character! Thanks for clearing that up, i thought they were new

0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's still worth it for players that don't have Gibbed's. For that, I say, "Good post, my friend."

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Names and Codes: (For anyone interested)

Axton Skin - It's Kinda Easy Being Green - BL2(BwAAAAD6rwAbBTYoABAAwA==)
Zero Skin - Emerald Assassin - BL2(BwAAAAAllwAbADYAABAAwA==)
Maya Skin - Emerald Hornet - BL2(BwAAAAB35wAbBDYgABAAwA==)
Salvador Skin - Let's Be Bad Guys - BL2(BwAAAADiNwAbAjYQABAAwA==)
Gaige Skin - Lime Lollipop - BL2(BwAAAAAZWAIbADcAEBAy2Q==)

Chulainn - BL2(hwAAAAAU4gBDiANBECGTeWIxwUKNRQHLChYILBRY/v8jY/nBko3l)

The skins aren't loaded in the backpack when you enter the shift code, they are automatically unlocked in the quick change station. Of course, the weapon won't be there if he loaded an older save.
Why thank you kind sir, I have been looking for this. (No internet access for my xbox so I can't do events)

Top Bottom
Login
Register