What's new

5 Icon dock help

  • Thread starter dEku
  • Start date
  • Views 1,536
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dEku

Seasoned Member
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
1,453
All I want is a 5 Icon dock, I don't want 5 rows or whatever.. JUST a 5 Icon Dock thing.. Can someone tell me where to get it? Like what source to add and all that.
 
C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Messages
427
Reaction score
114
Assuming you have Cydia, you should have the source. Go the the search tab and search for "Five". It should pop up. Download&Install. If you don't have Cydia(:?), get it. It is slower, but the most reliable platform.
 
G

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Messages
225
Reaction score
41
its in the default sources just search "fiv" and the option should be there

Wow beat out by 1 second
 
C

Chrskyes

Enthusiast
Messages
427
Reaction score
114
Gauntlet said:
its in the default sources just search "fiv" and the option should be there

Wow beat out by 1 second

Ah sorry. xD
 
N

NewMod

Enthusiast
Messages
250
Reaction score
47
Or get infinidock and have as many as you want.
 
D

dEku

Seasoned Member
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
1,453
I'm not retarded.. :cursing:

I have Cydia and I searched "five" and I got looked at some at most were 5 rows for the app page thing, not just the dock.. I got one that did both dock and page(or whatever) and the apps went to the left and started cluttering together..

NewMod said:
Or get infinidock and have as many as you want.

Do I need any "special" source or whatever?
 
I

IaMpWn

Enthusiast
Messages
211
Reaction score
21
dEmOniiCaNgEl said:
I'm not retarded.. :cursing:

I have Cydia and I searched "five" and I got looked at some at most were 5 rows for the app page thing, not just the dock.. I got one that did both dock and page(or whatever) and the apps went to the left and started cluttering together..



Do I need any "special" source or whatever?

No the repo comes pre-installed with cydia so just search infinite dock if you still can't find it. Tommorow if your still having trouble I'll go into more detail.
 
P

ProjectDefy

Elite
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
171
dEmOniiCaNgEl said:
All I want is a 5 Icon dock, I don't want 5 rows or whatever.. JUST a 5 Icon Dock thing.. Can someone tell me where to get it? Like what source to add and all that.

I will give you the instructions right here, I have time haha.

First, it's automatically default into cydia, if not, the repo is
Then search for Five Icon Dock

Then that should be it!

Hit thanks if this helps :biggrin:
 
D

dEku

Seasoned Member
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
1,453
Well, I have to wait until tomorrow so I can hook up my router and get connected to the internet with my iPod.. But thanks, I'll see what happens and inform if for some reason I still have trouble. I don't think I will but.. I will never know.. Until I try. :frown:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom