• Thread starter XeDevn
  • Start date
  • Views 1,166
XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all so I’ve been doing consoles just over a year now. Basically have done everything almost but I’ve ran into an issue today I never have had and I’ve rgh’d plenty of 4gb Coronas this same way. So basically stock boots fine but when ecc is written it doesn’t boot. The glitch chip actually does the “it’s booting pulse” if you will lmao. But the console doesn’t boot. Here’s my install. i know these chips aren’t bad and I’ve tried every muffin timing file.

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here’s a video of what I mean. I also put little pressure on the south bridge to see if it would boot then but nope same issue.

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok may have gotten a clue so whenever I try to format the nand on the console I get this.

Was thinking bad nand but with bad nands you usually can’t write anything to it but obviously I was able to. Could have nothing to do with anything but might as well put it out there.

Last edited:
XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One more thing I should of added at the beginning. it looks like the console was reflowed. There’s some sticky residue around the xcgpu. So maybe a cpu issue? Idk had the console on for a while yesterday no issues at all. Doesn’t get really hot at all.

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude. Can you send it to me to see what I can do ? If I get it running I'll send it back .
I'm good man i highly doubt you would have any luck. I tried a few different mod chips every timing file you could imagine for each chip and nothing. I've done over a hundred consoles and never had a problem like this. I mean I'm pretty damn sure someone did a trash reflow on it and ****ed it up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register