What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched 45min Bypass Glitch + Insure LifeGuard Blazer (1.40)

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: *PS4 & Xbox One Only* If anyone has a PC method to save the cars for good, please comment below :smile:

Founder: FreightrainWTF

Requirements:
- 1 friend.
- Moc Trailer (with vehicle storage).
- Street cars of choice.

Steps:
- Take Street Car Into Moc.
- Inv friend in.
- Friend stays inside with the car, you exit the trailer.
- Bring up Legendary Motorsport & buy over street car in Moc with Free Elegy.
- Wait on delivery.
*Friend must not exit and you must not enter until delivery is confirmed.
- When car is delivered, enter your Moc trailer.
- Drive the car out & Back in.
- Now the car has 45min Bypass

**Use LifeGuard Blazer with same method to apply insurance.

PV dupe by GlitchSquad GlitchSquad

This works in every CEO Garage with any car, also in 10/6/2 Slot garages with or without Apt's but only with normal Elegy RH8s in these normal garages!

Founder: Hunter_Alpha BRASIL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWg2LuDMRWZmMg_hxkLJxZg)

You'll need about 4 minutes for each dupe..

Requirements:
- 1 Friend
- MOC with car slot (if you have the modshop for the gunrunning vehicles in the MOC you have to overwrite them with the car slot from Warstock)
- 1 free Elegy RH8 in the MOC
- 1 Retro Custom with iFruit Plate on Slot 6, at least 1 free Elegy RH8 and 18 other cars in your CEO Garage

Let's go:
1 - Go into your CEO Garage and drive the Retro in Slot 6 out of the garage
2 - Drive it into your MOC and accept the message that the car in it will be moved to the garage where you came from
3 - Invite your friend into the MOC
4 - Leave the MOC *ALONE* on foot after your friend has spawned in the MOC (he has just to stay there the whole time, should move his analogue sticks from time to time so he doesn't get kicked from the session)
5 - Open up your phone and order a free Elegy RH8 into your MOC (overwrite the Retro Custom which is in there)
6 - Wait until the new RH8 has been delivered, then enter the MOC and leave the MOC with the Retro you'll still see there
7 - Re-Enter the MOC with the Retro you just took out of it quickly
8 - Leave the MOC *ALONE* on foot again
9 - Upen up your interaction menu, go to vehicles and request your personal vehicle from your mechanic
10 - Get into the Retro which has been delivered to you and enter your CEO Garage where you got the retro from in step 1
11 - Overwrite the free Elegy RH8 in Slot 5 in your garage and leave the garage on foot
12 - Open up your phone and order a free Elegy RH8 into the MOC
13 - Repeat step 6 - 12 for each dupe

German video for vizualisation purposes made by myself:

English Tutorial-

Have fun with this glitch! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
WinderTP

WinderTP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not certain if it actually works on PC. I tried it last night and when I put the "insured" car into another garage I wasn't able to drive it back out again, and if I switch the slots it car becomes an Elegy again. If anyone got it working on PC please do tell me your steps in a bit more detail.

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: FreightrainWTF

Requirements:
- 1 friend.
- Moc Trailer (with vehicle storage).
- Street cars of choice.

Steps:
- Take Street Car Into Moc.
- Inv friend in.
- Friend stays inside with the car, you exit the trailer.
- Bring up Legendary Motorsport & buy over street car in Moc with Free Elegy.
- Wait on delivery.
*Friend must not exit and you must not enter until delivery is confirmed.
- When car is delivered, enter your Moc trailer.
- Drive the car out & Back in.
- Now the car has 45min Bypass

**Use LifeGuard Blazer with same method to apply insurance.
Can you sell them if yes how much they sell for tango man :wink:

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not certain if it actually works on PC. I tried it last night and when I put the "insured" car into another garage I wasn't able to drive it back out again, and if I switch the slots it car becomes an Elegy again. If anyone got it working on PC please do tell me your steps in a bit more detail.
Ok thanks for the head up I'll edit tags. Ty

SychoSide

SychoSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am assuming any nonstorable/uninsurable vehicle will work? I have a MTL Dune in a garage.

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did this glitch, and I took my lifeguard quad into my garage tried to drive it out and it bricked engine wouldn't start then I tried to switch it and it turned back in a stock.

Last edited:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This works in every CEO Garage with any car, also in 10/6/2 Slot garages with or without Apt's but only with normal Elegy RH8s in these normal garages!

Founder: Hunter_Alpha BRASIL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWg2LuDMRWZmMg_hxkLJxZg)

You'll need about 4 minutes for each dupe..

Requirements:
- 1 Friend
- MOC with car slot (if you have the modshop for the gunrunning vehicles in the MOC you have to overwrite them with the car slot from Warstock)
- 1 free Elegy RH8 in the MOC
- 1 Retro Custom with iFruit Plate on Slot 6, at least 1 free Elegy RH8 and 18 other cars in your CEO Garage

Let's go:
1 - Go into your CEO Garage and drive the Retro in Slot 6 out of the garage
2 - Drive it into your MOC and accept the message that the car in it will be moved to the garage where you came from
3 - Invite your friend into the MOC
4 - Leave the MOC *ALONE* on foot after your friend has spawned in the MOC (he has just to stay there the whole time, should move his analogue sticks from time to time so he doesn't get kicked from the session)
5 - Open up your phone and order a free Elegy RH8 into your MOC (overwrite the Retro Custom which is in there)
6 - Wait until the new RH8 has been delivered, then enter the MOC and leave the MOC with the Retro you'll still see there
7 - Re-Enter the MOC with the Retro you just took out of it quickly
8 - Leave the MOC *ALONE* on foot again
9 - Upen up your interaction menu, go to vehicles and request your personal vehicle from your mechanic
10 - Get into the Retro which has been delivered to you and enter your CEO Garage where you got the retro from in step 1
11 - Overwrite the free Elegy RH8 in Slot 5 in your garage and leave the garage on foot
12 - Open up your phone and order a free Elegy RH8 into the MOC
13 - Repeat step 6 - 12 for each dupe

German video for vizualisation purposes made by myself:

Have fun with this glitch! :smile:

Last edited:
Piggehhh

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to go back to the ceo garage at the end or can you just go sell it and repeat?

Top Bottom
Login
Register