Reaction score
Sin$

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
you know the jets have these things called rocket pods, that are designed for taking out tanks and ifv's and they also have wings and engines which let them fly really high preventing the land vehicles attacking you with their main weaponry

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol bro you and me need to play when I get my laser replaced xD

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
you know the jets have these things called rocket pods, that are designed for taking out tanks and ifv's and they also have wings and engines which let them fly really high preventing the land vehicles attacking you with their main weaponry
This guy was way too good to take him out normally. Also I'm only level 10 because i got my computer 5 days ago.

breadstick

breadstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could just jam a plane up his *** with c4 hahaha

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could just jam a plane up his *** with c4 hahaha
meh, thats the kind of cod attitude thats frowned upon in the bf community. Also the hahaha at something as simple as that gives me the impression you arent quite old enough to legally buy the game either

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
meh, thats the kind of cod attitude thats frowned upon in the bf community. Also the hahaha at something as simple as that gives me the impression you arent quite old enough to legally buy the game either
What about flying a jet with c4 on it means cod. You cant even drive vehicles in cod..

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
What about flying a jet with c4 on it means cod. You cant even drive vehicles in cod..
the fact that its not playing the game how its meant to be played and thats the generally how people who often play cod play bf3

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
the fact that its not playing the game how its meant to be played and thats the generally how people who often play cod play bf3
It is the way its meant to be played. Thats the amazing thing about bf3, there is so much things you can do, and you can play it the way you want.

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
BF3, like most games, isn't a realistic FPS game so people can do whatever they want. If DICE had a problem, they could of easily not let supporters get anymore C4s from the ammo box, or do the same technique as the claymores.

Last edited:
LvL 98 Pikachu

LvL 98 Pikachu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate this game sooo much :mad: I almost broke my TV and snapped the disc in half out of rage from this game.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
BF3, like most games, isn't a realistic FPS game so people can do whatever they want. If DICE had a problem, they could of easily not let supporters get anymore C4s from the ammo box, or do the same technique as the claymores.
yes they can do whatever they want, like wall breaching metro or knife glitching to the top of maps, but that wasn't the point I was making, using a jet only as a missile to kill a lav is just pointless

It is the way its meant to be played. Thats the amazing thing about bf3, there is so much things you can do, and you can play it the way you want.
if you get good in a jet you'll realise how dice intended them to be played.

Top Bottom
Login
Register