• Thread starter Godzilla123
  • Start date
  • Views 2,441
Cage

z Cage z

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Sin$
This is sadly the case. I would love if they re-released it with updated graphics and security, like an anniversary addition.

I would think like there would be a release of the entire series remastered into one bundle.

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would think like there would be a release of the entire series remastered into one bundle.
haha yeah right! It would be cool and I would support it but do you think those money hoarders would agree to this? lol nothing against you bro

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is dumb. I bought WAW and cod4 after Mw2 because i still thought they were better games and they are. I play them and whenever i see a kid with godmode, i simply back out BUT its so hard to find a game with everyone playing with no mods

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
In 5 years

"@fourzerotwo why can't you patch MW3 and get rid of the modders that ruin the game?"

"@tweeter The modders would just bypass the patch, you need good security to be built in like it is in MW4565445"

Snayer

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Tutorial Creator Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I know everyone here thinks the game is ruined, which it is.And that Activision only cares about Money, which they do. I don't know much about JTAGing or Hacking or anything like that, but I have seen the work that has happened on this site and it is quite amazing. Would there be a possible way to make a patch and fix everything and give it to Activision? Or a USB Mod that can kick someone from the game because I'm tired of Flooding people's routers trying to teach them a lesson, which obviously isn't working...

BLAZED69

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know everyone here thinks the game is ruined, which it is.And that Activision only cares about Money, which they do. I don't know much about JTAGing or Hacking or anything like that, but I have seen the work that has happened on this site and it is quite amazing. Would there be a possible way to make a patch and fix everything and give it to Activision? Or a USB Mod that can kick someone from the game because I'm tired of Flooding people's routers trying to teach them a lesson, which obviously isn't working...
lol ddosing people is even more stupid than modding a game reason they don't patch old games because it costs to must money and then people just bypass it and it costs them notting compare to a few thousand for a patch thats going to probably fail

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Above all else, these patches cost money for the devs. If I'm not mistaken the costs are five figures - I doubt they want to invest that sort of money into something that's seen as 'dead' to them.

Inferior Ward can't even fix their current game (MW3)... have no idea why people expect them to fix a five year old one either.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
People need to build a bridge and get over it. It's no longer 2007, sell the game and play something else.

Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Above all else, these patches cost money for the devs. If I'm not mistaken the costs are five figures - I doubt they want to invest that sort of money into something that's seen as 'dead' to them.

Inferior Ward can't even fix their current game (MW3)... have no idea why people expect them to fix a five year old one either.
They made a billion dollars from MW3 in 16 days. Five figure costs are just change in a pocket with that.
People need to build a bridge and get over it. It's no longer 2007, sell the game and play something else.
Not trying to be a ****, but does that mean we should just abandon anything that's not made in 2012 then?

Snayer

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Tutorial Creator Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
lol ddosing people is even more stupid than modding a game reason they don't patch old games because it costs to must money and then people just bypass it and it costs them notting compare to a few thousand for a patch thats going to probably fail
I know thats why I am tired doing it. I ment people on THIS site, they make MW3 lobbies to hack... why not make a patch to stop the hacks and give it to Activision to show that people still do care.

flybikesbmx

flybikesbmx

Dude, Super Mario Bros is way better than xbox..
Reaction score
Sin$
Move on to the ****** games based of 8 year olds opinions that are just terribly made.

BLAZED69

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know thats why I am tired doing it. I ment people on THIS site, they make MW3 lobbies to hack... why not make a patch to stop the hacks and give it to Activision to show that people still do care.
lol that would never happen people love to cheat for one reason to piss other players off its not about being good at a game anymore its more like who can we shiiit on today and piss off thats all gamers do now a days

Violated

Violated

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even care about waw, if they just remastered cod4 with updated graphics, same guns, same everything and fixed the security I would actually purchase the game and play it. COD4 was awesome and a very fun time. It's sad to see a great game go to waste.

John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even care about waw, if they just remastered cod4 with updated graphics, same guns, same everything and fixed the security I would actually purchase the game and play it. COD4 was awesome and a very fun time. It's sad to see a great game go to waste.
It's still a great game, The simplicity, It's so fun and entertaining, The only problem is the horrible security, The game is a modfest now, But IW won't patch/fix it, Not because they can't but just because they don't want to, They only care about the money, and since they got all the money they could have gotten from that, They only care now about making another game for publishing it one year after Infinity Ward's next game.
Same thing happens with Infinity Ward.

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should abandon MW3 since that game came out in 2011? Look you being a moderator or not we are just expressing how we feel about the older games that started everything. I'm sure you played and enjoyed those COD's just as much as we did

Dorito 7S

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I would love this, but I wouldn't buy it.

Why? Because half of the reason the new CoDs are ****, is because of the players. All of these young kids yelling and screaming, and abusing in-game features is what made me put down the new CoDs, like Black Ops and MW3. I would much rather to play the original CoD4 with mature CoD veterans and the modders there are now, and be thankful that they're still keeping the servers up.

F

FullKliipz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put yourself in there shoes, would you want to invest hundreds of thousands to fix a game that came out years ago or invest it into something new that came out recently? Honestly everyone says MW3 is **** but how? What needs fixing? I play daily and nothing ever really seems bad to me besides connection (which happens 1 out of every 10 matches) The only problem to me is CoD gets boring after playing for hours everyday.. I think people were so used to Black Ops that they needed half a clip to kill someone that when MW3 came out they complained that guns were OP, etc.. Nothing is ****ing OP. Like the Type-95, would you wanna pull the trigger 9 times to kill someone? 2 pulls is 6 bullets, about how many it takes to kill someone with the Scar/ACR when connection is good for everyone.

I used to play Halo CE on the computer when it first came out and years later it was just full of hacks and mods but people realized they weren't going to fix it and eventually moved onto Halo 2 and 3. Why can't you all do the same instead of crying about a 5 year old game. I honestly don't expect them to fix ****, the game is old as ****.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be a ****, but does that mean we should just abandon anything that's not made in 2012 then?
I should abandon MW3 since that game came out in 2011?
Not really, even though I couldn't care less. People need to quit b****ing and move on. Either play the game as it is, play private matches with friends or play a different game altogether.

Wanting something fixed where no profit is to be made is something Activision does not believe in. This isn't the 90's and early 00's and this isn't PC gaming, where developer/publishers did everything they could to make sure the consumer had the best experience.

Top Bottom
Login
Register