What's new

400MS Points if clan leader of a level 50 invites me to there ELITE clan (To stay.)

• Thread starter Reflective
  • Start date
  • Views 442
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflective

Reflective

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's only $5. I know. But I'm tired of getting bull$hitted with no invites to any clan over 40 that I've applied too. If you're a clan leader, I'm going to need proof that you are. You can either invite me, then I'll immediately give you the code or I give you the code & then you put me in the clan. But I'm the one who has something to lose (aka- being scammed). So I'd rather be invited, then give the points. You have nothing to lose. I have $5 to lose. If I ended up scamming you (Which I don't do that s**t), all you have to do is remove me from the clan right away. There's no way for me to get my points back.

Besides that, if you're a level 50 clan leader, invite me to your clan. I'll be checking my Xbox messages/Call of Duty Elite for invites. Whoever the clan leader is, message me. If it has to be 800MSP that's as high as I'd go just for a level 50 clan.

GT: Reflective

Don't troll me. I just want to be in a level 48-50 clan. Thanks.

Oh, stats:

K/D: 1.27 (Pretty garbage right now, but it's whatever.)
W/L: 1.03 (Working on this as well)
Favorite game modes: S&D, Demolition
Premium: Yes
Founder: No, but for some reason I have winter camo...

Reflective

Reflective

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm serious. It's 400 microsoft points to put me in a free slot in a level 50 clan. It's not asking for much. But apparently applying does nothing.
Cocky f*cks are like "nah, he's not good enough."

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm serious. It's 400 microsoft points to put me in a free slot in a level 50 clan. It's not asking for much. But apparently applying does nothing.
Cocky f*cks are like "nah, he's not good enough."
No it's not that it's $20 to join OG!
And once a clan is 50 they kick all people who aren't friends then don't care about anyone else.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbf your stats aren't that great like you said, you'll probably need more then 800msp until you improve.

Reflective

Reflective

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbf your stats aren't that great like you said, you'll probably need more then 800msp until you improve.

Are you the leader of a level 50 clan? Or you're just giving me advice to improve? lol.

G

GoHome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Why would he need to improve his stats for? He's just wanting to join for the Titles + Emblems of a Lv. 50 clan that's all, free 400ms made in less than 5 minutes.

Reflective

Reflective

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would he need to improve his stats for? He's just wanting to join for the Titles + Emblems of a Lv. 50 clan that's all, free 400ms made in less than 5 minutes.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I wouldn't be paying them more than likely if my stats were BEAST. lol. I'd probably get in if I was Founder & had a 2.00 K/D & hadn't used my Founder boost. But I'm only Premium with average player stats. That's why I'm offering a small amount of MS points for an invite. So far no one has messaged me on Xbox though. -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register