4 red lights flashing when using sync button....!!!??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by snipes040, Nov 11, 2008 with 6 replies and 531 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snipes040

snipes040 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so I turned on my console today and I heard this loud disturbing grinding noise and then it froze on the start up screen. I quickly shut it off and restarted the console and the ****ing thing illuminated the three ****ing red lights!!!! I did the error code procedure with the sync button and all it does is flash all 4 lights. I have no idea what to do now. I do have the warranty sticker on it. This ****ing pisses me off even more as this is a refurbished 360 FROM MICROSOFT!!! any ideas??

2. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    Ill fix it for 15 dolllars... But you pay for shipping. Or you can fix it your self for 8$.
    Just use scars tut it works. It's easy. You have to be an idiot to **** up on that tut

3. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    If you are in warranty, Call MS. They will fix it. Other than that the X-Clamp replacement method is the best way to go.

4. OP
    snipes040

snipes040 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok well i had another 360 and got the same problem and followed scars tutorial to a TEE and it didnt work! i even had computer tech try and he couldn't either....

5. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    Then you just loosen the screw some. Or tighten till it works.

6. OP
    snipes040

snipes040 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so I'm getting a guy to fix it. I have a question about the talismoon fans though... is it worth getting one of these?

7. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    meh, they make it a lot louder.
    but hella cool...
    and they light up. which is always useful.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.