• Thread starter x J89 x
  • Start date
  • Views 839
x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4 man invasion boosting... 4 people with 3 guests each...

Requirements:
1 Mic
4 Controllers

Going for Mobile Asset, Downshift and Trigger Man

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to do invasion today, i sent you a message,
ill show you how to do it

x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to do invasion today, i sent you a message,
ill show you how to do it
hmmm i dont get it u sent me a message on XBL saying ur from se7ensins n that we will do a few invasion games but u keep ignoring me on XBL wtf>!?!?!?!

x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have not gotten any messages from you
what a lie i added u... u still did not accept my request and i was in ur custom game then once it ended i got booted "removed from party" like wtf i been sending u message and party invites over and over don't tell me i haven't

what the f***kk im still messaging u ur still in matchmaking in multilayer and still ignoring me like wtf is it too much to at-least answer me

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
theres no need to piss off my friends for booting you, sending them messages isn't going to help you at all.

P

Pugz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Listen guy...

There are some issues with connections on XBL today, I sent Juggalo a msg at 8:30 this morning, he didn't receive it till almost 12:30.

We were having some connectivity issues trying to griffball boost and everyone was leaving to check their router settings, etc so a custom game was started to pass the time. Everyone joined back, you happened to be there...so when the game ended you were kicked due to a full party. Don't see the issue.

Then you spam all of us with messages and say to me "f*** u goof c**k sucker." Yea that will help you get into some boosting games, need to relax...not that srs.

x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Listen guy...

There are some issues with connections on XBL today, I sent Juggalo a msg at 8:30 this morning, he didn't receive it till almost 12:30.

We were having some connectivity issues trying to griffball boost and everyone was leaving to check their router settings, etc so a custom game was started to pass the time. Everyone joined back, you happened to be there...so when the game ended you were kicked due to a full party. Don't see the issue.

Then you spam all of us with messages and say to me "f*** u goof c**k sucker." Yea that will help you get into some boosting games, need to relax...not that srs.
srs? = serious???..... and from what i know their has been no connectivity issues at all today

its all good i wanted to do invasion but i ended up meeting other people that wanted to do grifball

Top Bottom
Login
Register