4 Man Invasion Boosting

• Thread starter x J89 x
  • Start date
  • Views 740
x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 man invasion boosting... 4 people with 3 guests each...

Requirements:
1 Mic
4 Controllers

Going for Mobile Asset, Downshift and Trigger Man

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
im trying to do invasion today, i sent you a message,
ill show you how to do it

x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im trying to do invasion today, i sent you a message,
ill show you how to do it
hmmm i dont get it u sent me a message on XBL saying ur from se7ensins n that we will do a few invasion games but u keep ignoring me on XBL wtf>!?!?!?!

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
i have not gotten any messages from you

x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have not gotten any messages from you
what a lie i added u... u still did not accept my request and i was in ur custom game then once it ended i got booted "removed from party" like wtf i been sending u message and party invites over and over don't tell me i haven't

what the f***kk im still messaging u ur still in matchmaking in multilayer and still ignoring me like wtf is it too much to at-least answer me

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
theres no need to piss off my friends for booting you, sending them messages isn't going to help you at all.

P

Pugz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen guy...

There are some issues with connections on XBL today, I sent Juggalo a msg at 8:30 this morning, he didn't receive it till almost 12:30.

We were having some connectivity issues trying to griffball boost and everyone was leaving to check their router settings, etc so a custom game was started to pass the time. Everyone joined back, you happened to be there...so when the game ended you were kicked due to a full party. Don't see the issue.

Then you spam all of us with messages and say to me "f*** u goof c**k sucker." Yea that will help you get into some boosting games, need to relax...not that srs.

x J89 x

x J89 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen guy...

There are some issues with connections on XBL today, I sent Juggalo a msg at 8:30 this morning, he didn't receive it till almost 12:30.

We were having some connectivity issues trying to griffball boost and everyone was leaving to check their router settings, etc so a custom game was started to pass the time. Everyone joined back, you happened to be there...so when the game ended you were kicked due to a full party. Don't see the issue.

Then you spam all of us with messages and say to me "f*** u goof c**k sucker." Yea that will help you get into some boosting games, need to relax...not that srs.
srs? = serious???..... and from what i know their has been no connectivity issues at all today

its all good i wanted to do invasion but i ended up meeting other people that wanted to do grifball

Top Bottom