Sin$
Hey guys visit my new thread:

Last edited:
A SeriouS EcN

A SeriouS EcN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!!! Saves ain't working. I'm positive I'm transferring ID's correctly, as well as rehashing saving and resigning

Last edited:
botterevolution

botterevolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the weapons and shields the same on all or different in each save?

Trust

Lilith

Play to inspire, not to impress.
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice im gonna try using the commando

Psicopatico

Psicopatico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The gamesaves all work perfectly !!!

Last edited:
Edweird

Edweird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question: Do these have an excess of skill points (flashing number above the skill icon)? Or just enough for the three trees?

Trust

Trust

Play to inspire, not to impress.
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question: Do these have an excess of skill points (flashing number above the skill icon)? Or just enough for the three trees?
excess

I wish they made them without extra ones

GPhone

GPhone

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I put this to my Xbox properly. Both times it said unknown profile or it was corrupt. :S

banhammersg

banhammersg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I put this to my Xbox properly. Both times it said unknown profile or it was corrupt. :S
You have to use a program like Horizon to rehash and resign them to be your own. (this means taking on of your saves and copying and pasting all the required info into these save files and then r&r)

K

kugel7719

Reaction score
Sin$
i have e-tech snipers, assualt riffles, and SMGs, each in corrosive, flame, and electric. assault riffles all around 8800 dmg, SMGs all around 6500 dmg, and snipers between 25000-31000 dmg (railguns are sweet) all lvl 50 add me if you want to add them to your saves. also a cool e-tech shotty it is electric and it does 20k x3 electric, and an orange rocket launcher that is 65000x6 slag, orange quality

edit: gamertag is kugel7719

Wiifan420

Wiifan420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The maya save is corrupted. I could not access it via modio to change the IDs.. might want to fix that.

All they are gonna say to you is use Horizon. Which is what I have to resort to when Modio doesnt open a save for me. Its not that confusing after you do it a few times. Download horizon, drag a save with your IDS into the main window, drag the Maya save into the main window, swap out the ids of maya save to your console, hit rehash and resign. Load it on ur xbox.

GPhone

GPhone

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to use a program like Horizon to rehash and resign them to be your own. (this means taking on of your saves and copying and pasting all the required info into these save files and then r&r)
Yeah, I got it. I just haven't done **** like this in forever. I had to refresh my memory.

Da Fuhrer

Da Fuhrer

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Downloaded the siren save.

Guns are not bad. Shields are great.

Shows 1000 skill points, but once I used one, it went to 16... And it's level 50. No story progress, at least on TVHM.

Psicopatico

Psicopatico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
- I modified the gamesaves; best weapons, shields and class. mod. !!!
- Enjoy !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register