Discussion 4-90min DBLXP give away.

• Thread starter IDimeBag1
  • Start date
  • Views 1,067
IDimeBag1

IDimeBag1

HOLY SCHNIKES
Reaction score
I have reached my 24hr limit and i have quite a few extra 90 min codes i will be giving away.

RULES

1. Must live in an area were they do not sell/have double xp
2. Must give me a reason why i should give you the code
3. Dont flame or spam i will choose the ones i feel need them the most.

1st 90min code- John Ike
2nd 90min code-PhilSterBoy
3rd 90min code-BIT

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am unable to purchase any mw3 double xp merchandise in any of the stores in the radius of where i live (kansas)
i would like this code because i love se7ensins and try hard when it comes to clarifying info and sharing new stuff.

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Good job giving them away. You are a nice person. :tt2:

I live in the U.S. but my town does not have them. I won't enter in this though because there are others living in Canada/UK that probably need it more than I do.

WubHD

Bit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Canada, I cannot get codes.. I respect you allot for thinking of people who can't get them and doing a give away for us.

I will put you in my sub box on my 0.6K account, http://www.youtube.com/TTGBreeze and will love you. lol

-Thanks!

PhilSoWavy

PhilSterBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in canada and they don't sell codes here. I want a double XP code because me and my friends want to be able to play a few gamebattle matches the first week. Thanks

-Brayden-

-Brayden-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live In Canada, I just downloaded MW3 and need some double XP time... I'd +Rep if you gave me some codes. Thanks in advance ;D

-AsTro-

-AsTro-

Reaction score
I live in warren pa, a small town that has no mountain dew double xp. I have been looking online for codes but i cannot seem to find any so this is very good for me. I deserve it because well i don't really deserve it but i would appreciate it if i could receive the code.

thanks

Planet Eclipse

Drake 7s

The 1# 7s Canadian
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I live in Canadur (Canada) and why should I get it? Because I have helped out the comunite quite a bit and have NEVER got anything in return.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Uh, does living over an hour away to the nearest place that sells it count as not being able to get it? My parents won't take me...

If so... I've had to deal without power for a whole week due to a snowstorm. No water, no toilet, no good food. Had to eat ham sandwiches the entire time.

Sea Monkey

Sea Monkey

Surf and Turf
Reaction score
I live in the states but there aren't any codes in my area :cry:
However I don't really have a good reason other than the fact that I can't get one otherwise.

Sloth

Sloth

Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Uh, does living over an hour away to the nearest place that sells it count as not being able to get it? My parents won't take me...

If so... I've had to deal without power for a whole week due to a snowstorm. No water, no toilet, no good food. Had to eat ham sandwiches the entire time.
that sucks

A

Aquos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Canada and they don't sell any of the codes here. I don't play as much but want to keep up with my friends that play much more than I do( I'm in University and they are not).

B

BFBooster

Reaction score
I live in Canada and would enjoy just one so I could level up faster for a while.
Thanks for helping the community of people who can't access the codes.
I wish they would sell them in Canada.. I don't understand it

X

xXMoDzT3RXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill give you 2 3month gold cards for them!!!!!!!!!!

or ill take it for free haha!

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
ill give you 2 3month gold cards for them!!!!!!!!!!

or ill take it for free haha!
This is the 3rd time I've seen you offering this. If you want to offer something, pm them please.

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

GeT EmBaRRaSSeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got no where around me to buy any, and i give out the to community alot, it'd be nice to get something in return :tongue:. Plus im trying to build up my 24 hrs by any means.

Ban

John Ike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None are in my city, and I really want to get to 10th prestige quickly.
I would really appreciate it bro.
Even 1 is really great!

Top Bottom
Login
Register