What's new

Question 4.75 rebugged dex, work online

IonicLithium

IonicLithium

Reaction score
Sin$
I just got a 3.55 ofw PS3. I jailbroke it and got it on 4.75 rebugged dex that works online. I don't know what else to do, as in modding games. Like bo2 preferable. I have a menu, but I don't know how to load it and run it on the game

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got a 3.55 ofw PS3. I jailbroke it and got it on 4.75 rebugged dex that works online. I don't know what else to do, as in modding games. Like bo2 preferable. I have a menu, but I don't know how to load it and run it on the game
Well if you have bo2 backup on Multiman you can just boot the game from mm. Then after that it will return to the xmb, then you go to psn patch then you going see some description then you press x to disable the cfw. Then your ps3 will beep then return back to the xmb then you can load the game you want to play then sign in. You can click here for PSN PATCH and other home brew apps.

As for the mod menu you going need GSC Studio to inject the mod menu in bo2 in party mode. You can click here to get the download for GSC Studio.

Click here for the tutorial of how to inject a BO2 mod menu using GSC Studio

If you're looking for more mod menu for BO2 click here for TOP 15 GSC pack mod menus.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I do, my system doesn't have any of the packages installed on it, what do I need do it
When it's being on 3.55 it isn't going have any install packages because it is 3.55 OFW. You have to install Rebug 4.65.2 D-REX (CEX) in order for the install packages to appear, that's when it will be jailbreak.

IonicLithium

IonicLithium

Reaction score
Sin$
No I jailbroke my system and have it on 4.75.1 dex sproof so it works online. Then I don't have mm or anything just Psn ninja and toggle

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I do, my system doesn't have any of the packages installed on it, what do I need do it
To quote my previous post just clicked "Reply Button" 
No I jailbroke my system and have it on 4.75.1 dex sproof so it works online. Then I don't have mm or anything just Psn ninja and toggle
What CFW you have install? is it Rebug

DDUk

DDUk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SPRX is a plugin type. Most new GTA V menus are SPRX. The BO2 Injector i mention loads in game by pressing L2+Triangle in the pre game lobby. It has 25 Mod Menus (although when I get round to it im going to try editing the .cfg file to remove the ones I dont want as I have to go through them one by one)

IonicLithium

IonicLithium

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks and all, but I think I'm gunna stay with the gsc injectors, but I can't get any of the menu to register as a project

Top Bottom
Login
Register