What's new

Discussion 4.3 Discussion

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is to discuss the upcoming patch, 4.3. For now, it is speculation, when do you think it will be coming out, etc. When it is out, it will basically be a WoW general thread, which dungeons have you completed already, how are you doing with the transmog, etc.

In my opinion, 4.3 is most likely to be coming out on the 29th. I am ruling out the 6th of December.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It's 6th of december, sad I know. I basically 7/7'd all my heroics on firelands & got only 1 391 item(wtf?) so this week i'll hopefully get more and wait for the update..

UltimatePunch

UltimatePunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks good and I've loved what I've played on the PTR. The End-Time dungeon is great, and I can't wait until I get to murder Deathwing.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
It's 6th of december, sad I know. I basically 7/7'd all my heroics on firelands & got only 1 391 item(wtf?) so this week i'll hopefully get more and wait for the update..
Was announced today that it will be out tomorrow, like I predicted.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG WOOT REALLY?

We will be performing extended maintenance tomorrow, November 29, for the release of the 4.3: Hour of Twilight patch. The realms will be unavailable from 3:00 a.m. PST until approximately 11:00 a.m. PST.

If your launcher states “World of Warcraft is up to date. Downloading data for the next update." please allow the Background Downloader to continue downloading the 4.3 data. You can ensure it continues even when not playing the game by going to the launcher Options, Downloader Preferences, and checking the box labeled “Download after exiting World of Warcraft”. If your launcher only states “World of Warcraft is up to date” then you’ve already obtained the 4.3 pre-download data and will only need a small update before logging in.

For more information on 4.3: Hour of Twilight please visit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3964559/

Please be aware that while Season 10 will be ending with the release of 4.3, Season 11 will not begin until a future date. More information about the start of Season 11 will be posted on WorldofWarcraft.com in the coming days.

B

billybobobobob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw some ptr gameplay of Deathwing's Spine and it looked sick as hell and hopefully shammys will be a viable raid class this patch.

Slayer4505

Slayer4505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are your servers gem prices high to? Mine our insane what used to be 40g is now 350g :?

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Addons need to be updated :frown:.

The first time I logged in, everyone has that damn mount equipped...I won't be experiencing most of the content till level 85 :/

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have the mount. The animation is s***, it could be a lot better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register