• Views 1,492
Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
71be10a959ebf304c523286db87abffc
7a8f73023560ac2504f3e6b4058eb66a
OK so I'm pretty sure the 11.3.0 hack is out. ( I'm typing all this on my phone so lease don't be angry at spelling mistakes and typos.), As of right now I need to get to my comp to show the images, but I'm on firmware version 11.3.0-36U and the website https://3ds.guide/get-started-(old-3ds) says that I can hack this version, can someone more experiences with hacking please go through and verify this info so I makes sure I don't brick my system? Also what are the benefits? I mean are there still things like the Free shop? Can I still connect to the internet? I want to make sure that I can back games like Pokemon sun. OK thanks anyways, I'll edit in the pictures later. https://3ds.guide/get-started-(old-3ds)

Last edited:
Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also maybe make a tutorial video if anyone else is gonna do it.

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have Homebrew running now what do I do? Well rather I have Homebrew Starter Pack running. I did the whole nedwill soundhax thing and booted into "the hombrew launcher" but if I turn off my console its just goes back to the Nintendo 3ds regular boot (I have to go through 3ds Sound and repeat the process to get to "the homebrew launcher". How do I further this to get things like free games? Also how do I make this stick so I dont have to repeat the process over and over again? Basically what I am saying is what do I do now?

Can someone contact the people with more knowledge about this to help me?
Like Red?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have Homebrew running now what do I do? Well rather I have Homebrew Starter Pack running. I did the whole nedwill soundhax thing and booted into "the hombrew launcher" but if I turn off my console its just goes back to the Nintendo 3ds regular boot (I have to go through 3ds Sound and repeat the process to get to "the homebrew launcher". How do I further this to get things like free games? Also how do I make this stick so I dont have to repeat the process over and over again? Basically what I am saying is what do I do now?

Can someone contact the people with more knowledge about this to help me?
Like Red?
Follow here: https://3ds.guide. It'll walk you through how to setup the custom firmware so your device remains permanently hacked.

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow here: https://3ds.guide. It'll walk you through how to setup the custom firmware so your device remains permanently hacked.
Thanks, I finished all that and forgot to reply back to this thread and let anyone know I figured it out. But hey whats up with the Freeshop? Is that still a thing or did it get taken down for good with that whole Etika (EWNetwork) situation? If it is taken down how can I get games like Pokemon OmegaRuby for free?

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I successfully installed cfw on my 3ds, now how do I get games like Pokemon Omega Ruby for free?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I successfully installed cfw on my 3ds, now how do I get games like Pokemon Omega Ruby for free?
Please don't make multiple threads about the same question/topic

In order to do this you will need to install and setup an app called freeshop. Unfortunately we can not link you to this application on Se7enSins due to site rules

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don't make multiple threads about the same question/topic

In order to do this you will need to install and setup an app called freeshop. Unfortunately we can not link you to this application on Se7enSins due to site rules
Can you link me to a video on how to set it up?

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering that it's against site rules no

Google is your friend
I must be misinformed, but you cant even link videos on here anymore? Whats happened to the site that you need to take that precaution?

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I must be misinformed, but you cant even link videos on here anymore? Whats happened to the site that you need to take that precaution?
i. Selling / Trading / Offering of unapproved digital contents, illegal content, or forbidden activities in sections that don't allow it. This also includes directing members offsite to conduct these activities.

Videos are still allowed, but not of illegal content like getting payed software for free, like games, movies ect...

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn... What about linking me to the video owners channel?
No. Piracy isn't allowed here in the public forums. Just google it man, it's not that hard. Plus you don't really want to follow videos, that's a good way to get screwed.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn... What about linking me to the video owners channel?
It is against the rules for any user to provide warez related content in the public forum. Anything linking to Freeshop would be considered warez related, and thus in violation of the rule. If you Google freeshop, you will find it relatively quickly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register