What's new

Xbox One 3d Printer algorithm found by me

Mr Crunch

Mr Crunch

Super Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys working on an algorithm for the 3d printer seems to be a simple one as I can most of the time get any gun out of the printer with it.
Step 1 find the gun you want
Step 2 You must count each gun after you see the gun you want
Step 3 add 1 to your number and it will be there
Step 4 add 3 to your number and there it will be there
Step 5 subtract 4 and it will be there

Some guns have completely different algorithms so this as of now only works on about 5 guns will update which ones exactly
Thanks and if you would like to help it would be great:smile:

Mr Crunch

Mr Crunch

Super Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Finding that the em1 the one we all want the pattern for changes a lot..... Lol help out out guys so we can get em1 right away

OMTGaming

OMTGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it would help if you had video proof of this working! But im not going to sit there counting guns when i can be killing zombies

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I just look in the Printer and usually I have a quick enough reaction time to grab my AK when I see it.

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to see there actually be an algorithm instead of it just being "Random" I get tired of spending all my points on junk weapons.. (I kinda noticed a pattern to the Cauterizer)
Finding that the em1 the one we all want the pattern for changes a lot..... Lol help out out guys so we can get em1 right away
Why do we want the EM1? I hate that thing!

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to see there actually be an algorithm instead of it just being "Random" I get tired of spending all my points on junk weapons.. (I kinda noticed a pattern to the Cauterizer)

Why do we want the EM1? I hate that thing!
For the Easter Egg

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
why does it matter if you know the algorithm?
at the end of the day you still have to keep spending money using the printer. its not like its going to cost you less. not really beneficial

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
why does it matter if you know the algorithm?
at the end of the day you still have to keep spending money using the printer. its not like its going to cost you less. not really beneficial
It matter so you can get the gun you want when you want instead of trying countless times?

Yetiwords1

Yetiwords1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It matter so you can get the gun you want when you want instead of trying countless times?

Exactly, it could mean consistently getting an LMG or Mayhem instead of a PDW or SAC3

That's of some value.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any truth to the "Wait 4 seconds" after you see the gun you want? I heard rumors.

adbdragonmaster

adbdragonmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys working on an algorithm for the 3d printer seems to be a simple one as I can most of the time get any gun out of the printer with it.
Step 1 find the gun you want
Step 2 You must count each gun after you see the gun you want
Step 3 add 1 to your number and it will be there
Step 4 add 3 to your number and there it will be there
Step 5 subtract 4 and it will be there

Some guns have completely different algorithms so this as of now only works on about 5 guns will update which ones exactly
Thanks and if you would like to help it would be great:smile:
so basically I find a gun, such as the ameli, and I count how many guns are between the ameli, and the next time I see the ameli again, then on the second cycle through add 1, on the 3rd add 3 and on the 4th subtract 4 and the gun will always show up, then I just press X as fast as i can?

Cipher85

Cipher85

Galm 1 Engage
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work for me.... Dunno is it beacose im on PS4... have to trust luck to get EM1 for the easter egg...

underwood1988

underwood1988

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! Are you serious? I never thought that the printer can be connected to the xbox. In addition, it is very interesting to me why connect the printer to the xbox. I saw some videos in which enthusiasts used xbox as a full-fledged PC, but it seems to me that this is a stupid idea. In addition, I doubt that I can connect my printer to the xbox even for the usual experiment, because my printer is still quite old and I could hardly find cartridges of the right size for it ... If I hadn’t stumbled upon the online store mrdepot , I don’t would find there a huge variety of cartridges. So for my printer this is not possible :frown:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register