What's new

Solved 360Ace V3 PHAT RGH2 wiring diagram?

S

seen33

Reaction score
I'm doing this on a zhyper, but with the S-RGH timing files Im hoping it will boot well.

Can anyone post the wiring diagram? Ive googled through 100 different guides and it seems all the links are broken (Not sure why no1 uses imgur, photo will last forever).

Aside from the standard 5 points I need to wire, what I understand is I need to solder an extra wire which will provide 1.8V to the ace. I need to know the point on the Motherboard to grab that voltage from and the point on the Ace to attach it to. Also something about a Diode I need to remove and even a 22K resistor I need to add? Very complicated instructions without a wiring diagram! Thanks

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm doing this on a zhyper, but with the S-RGH timing files Im hoping it will boot well.

Can anyone post the wiring diagram? Ive googled through 100 different guides and it seems all the links are broken (Not sure why no1 uses imgur, photo will last forever).

Aside from the standard 5 points I need to wire, what I understand is I need to solder an extra wire which will provide 1.8V to the ace. I need to know the point on the Motherboard to grab that voltage from and the point on the Ace to attach it to. Also something about a Diode I need to remove and even a 22K resistor I need to add? Very complicated instructions without a wiring diagram! Thanks
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...get-a-cr4-like-experience-phats-only.1349194/

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Great guide with working pics! I was under the impression tho that 1.2 doesnt play well with Zhyper boards, but that guide says its ok? I guess ill give it a shot.
Yeah Zephyrs have always been hit or miss unfortunately. It could be instabooting, it could take a minute or two to boot, or it’ll just not work at all.

Top Bottom