Solved 360 slim RGH'd wanting to game online

• Thread starter kaitlin459989
  • Start date
  • Views 448
K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$
so i have a 360 slim that i bought in 2016 that was RGH'd before i bought it. being a newbie and having only ever used the 360 for offline play. im wondering what are my options in terms of online gameplay? i know the original xbox has something called XLink KAI can i use that for my 360 to game online or do i have to use xbox live

just wanna play some games online nothing special

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
For Xbox 360. You have to sign up for Xbox live to play games online with other people. If you are just playing by yourself, or just using streaming services such as netflix or youtube, you won't need it. Xbox live has 3 options for subscriptions. 9.99USD for 1 month of Xbox live, 24.99USD for 3 months of Xbox live and 59.99USD for 1 year of Xbox live. All offer the same benefits such as online gaming on Xbox 360 compatible games, discounts on select games, and other various options.

He's using a rgh, gold will do nothing.

so i have a 360 slim that i bought in 2016 that was RGH'd before i bought it. being a newbie and having only ever used the 360 for offline play. im wondering what are my options in terms of online gameplay? i know the original xbox has something called XLink KAI can i use that for my 360 to game online or do i have to use xbox live

just wanna play some games online nothing special

A few things you're going to need to have the game ripped from the disk so you can use Freestyle dash and install the files from it. Then you will need to get stealth to actually get online so for that i recommend ninja it's worth the dollar, and if you don't your getting banned. You also still have to set up Xbox 360 Neighborhood so you can launch the games via xex or you run the chance for getting banned for using homebrew and being connected to xbox live. you will also need dash-launch to put the new xex files in like stealth and the ones to allow things to connect from the pc. if you want to play a game offline its easier but if you really want to get online i can link you to a full tut.

K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$
He's using a rgh, gold will do nothing.

A few things you're going to need to have the game ripped from the disk so you can use Freestyle dash and install the files from it. Then you will need to get stealth to actually get online so for that i recommend ninja it's worth the dollar, and if you don't your getting banned. You also still have to set up Xbox 360 Neighborhood so you can launch the games via xex or you run the chance for getting banned for using homebrew and being connected to xbox live. you will also need dash-launch to put the new xex files in like stealth and the ones to allow things to connect from the pc. if you want to play a game offline its easier but if you really want to get online i can link you to a full tut.

hi thanks for the reply cant i just use xlink kai to go online instead of using xbox live

Top Bottom
Login
Register