What's new

Patched 360: Online character in Story Mode/ Possible OTR?

• Thread starter Geminixx523
  • Start date
  • Views 537
Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I've managed to accidentally have my online character with story mode phone, menu options, and buildings twice, but haven't been able to replicate. I recently did a character transfer to ps4 so I'm not on the 360 anymore, and this happened a few days before I switched to ps4.

The first time: I was going to duplicate my cars and started off by using this method up to step 6. Didn't do step 7.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/god-mode-solo-360-not-sure-about-others.1421041/

I then joined a friend's game, which glitched me into doing the car dupe. So, I duped a garage full of Windsors. Then as soon as I was done and still standing in my garage, I did what I call the "down the drain dupe". Where I start the race down the drain and then drive in to LSC and quit. Which spawns me in a duped Street car to sell. I then sold that car. Then I ran on foot to the garage full of Windsor's I just duped, drove one out, and drove it into LSC to sell. As soon as I hit the sell button the car disappeared and and the door to LSC was open, when I walked outside I realized I was using my online character but had story mode phone, pause menu, and access to all story mode buildings which I took pictures in.

2hygcjb.jpg

2djrzgo.jpg

18hlsl.jpg

The second time:

So I was on a mission to sell cars and started up in god mode using this method

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/god-mode-solo-360-not-sure-about-others.1421041/

I was going in and out of my garage, which usually eliminates your god mode. Then after being shot and killed by cops I went to do step 7 again, switch to Trevor. And when I spawned in, again it was my online character but I had all the story mode accessibility.

Haven't been on to try it since, not sure if anybody including myself can replicate, but thought it might be something to build off of.

Last edited:
Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this happen a lot of times. When you go into god mode, if you don't activate rockets, and let the session time out you will likely end up in this mode. usually if you have activated rockets, you'll end with flickering screen. going in your garage don't always undo god mode unless you've activated rockets. Same goes for LSC and amunation. Just my experience on 360

Top Bottom
Login
Register