360 hacking benifits

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by ACooKiEXMoNsTaR, Jan 4, 2009 with 4 replies and 370 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACooKiEXMoNsTaR

ACooKiEXMoNsTaR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was wandering before hacking my xbox but I don't know if you still can after the new dash came out or if that would affect hacking it at all, what are the benifits to hacking the 360 other than being able to run modified games on them or back ups of games but
    I was wandering if you can do anything like the regular xbox like adding emulator or other apps or trainers.

2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    That is really the only benefit. You get to play burnt games. If you don't have money to buy a new xbox if it gets banned I do not suggest flashing your xbox. I wanted to but after talking to some people and seeing that there is really no big benefit besides burnt games, and the risk of being banned I decided not to.

3. OP
    ACooKiEXMoNsTaR

ACooKiEXMoNsTaR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh I was just asking to see if there was anything else to hacking the 360
    Guess I will just stick to the reg xbox. The only real reason that I wanted to hack it was to mod on halo 3 but I really don't think that it's worth it I just can't w8 till that you can hack halo 3 like you can in halo 2 that would be so frickin 1337:thumbup: I real think that my face would explode from the awesomeness :w00t:

4. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    You can mod halo 3 with out flashing your xbox.

5. DotZ

DotZ Newbie

Ratings:
    You can already mod Halo 3 to an extent just not as much as Halo 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.