Solved 360 games on the Xbox One

• Thread starter TheItalianLad
  • Start date
  • Views 222
T

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my friend is going to get the Xbox One but in order for him to afford it he needs to sell hes xbox 360. He is not sure if he should sell it though because he still wants to play all of hes old games.

So I told him about the backwards compatability with the Xbox One, but we are not 100% sure if it will be able to play certain 360 games.

Does anyone know what games you are able to play on the Xbox One from the 360?

B

Buntdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he has any decent games at all they wont be able to play, the games that are on the list seem to be ones that were released when the xbox 360 came out

T

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he has any decent games at all they wont be able to play, the games that are on the list seem to be ones that were released when the xbox 360 came out
Alright thanks!

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So my friend is going to get the Xbox One but in order for him to afford it he needs to sell hes xbox 360. He is not sure if he should sell it though because he still wants to play all of hes old games.

So I told him about the backwards compatability with the Xbox One, but we are not 100% sure if it will be able to play certain 360 games.

Does anyone know what games you are able to play on the Xbox One from the 360?
I made a thread listing all the games. Here's a link.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...mes-list-voting-thread.1339343/#post-10660683

Top Bottom