• Thread starter byron hood
  • Start date
  • Views 316
B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently bought a new 360 so I could play zombies missing it so much on my xbone , I and a friend both have the game on disc but I bought the season pass when it came out all those years ago , I have a different xbox 360 to the one I purchased the pass on so had to transfer licence to my new 360 is there any way to give my friend my season pass as well as use the maps myself ? Thanks in advance for the replys :smile:

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Not if you just license transferred to the new Xbox. I believe it's only every 4 months you can do it from a profile.

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not if you just license transferred to the new Xbox. I believe it's only every 4 months you can do it from a profile.
Ah that sucks, got another friend who might let him get the maps how does it work he just logs in and click transfer licence then download the maps

HipTrip

HipTrip

Reaction score
Sin$
hey everyone ive been looking for people to share with also if anyone knows some who would be willing to share im offering: skyrim and dlc both dead islands black ops 2 dlc all, cod waw game and dlc etc.
asking for blacks ops 1 dlc content

Top Bottom
Login
Register