Discussion 360 Banning Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not turned on my xbox in three days, If I am banned and send it in will they replace it if I do no turn it on? I created the repair request days ago and need to go to ups. What will happen if I send it in and I am banned but have not turned it on to get banned?

Bubblewrap

Reaction score
Here in the Netherlands they have often repaired banned Xbox360's or even replaced them with new ones :smile: So chances are you will get a working unbanned one back :smile: A friend of mine even sent one in on which he had done the toweltrick like a 100 times, it was almost completely black from the inside and it was modded, he got back a NEW one :smile:

I wish you the best of luck :wink:

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm I read somewhere that they go on the Do Not Service List or something like that.

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are able to send it in for repair then it is most likely not banned.

Mast3rrModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you sent it in chances are they will NOT send it back unfixed. I'm pretty sure if they didn't want to fix it they would have told you.

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to go ahead and try it. I had the preview so that should have sent me over right?

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
But you say if you sign in you will be.

So when you send it they will check the Serial of your console and know that it is banned.

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
Banned 360's are blacklisted and will not be repaired or replaced.
Wrong. My friend red ringed 5 banned 360's. Got all of em back fixed. MS even replaced 3 of them....

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xreddex said:
Well if youre not banned why did u even bother to post a thread about it??
If you cannot read previous posts then why do you bother posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom