Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully i didn't get banned..gonna check and update this post
Not banned yet :biggrin:
Damn son, you've been boosting pretty hard. I though you were a general like a week ago.

anieli

anieli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got an AFK ban recently because my guest had to take a phone call and i was on a running riot so didnt want to play it XD

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone: If you could please post if you are still boosting, what type of boosting, and if you get caught or not, that'd be a big help. It'll let other know what's still safe to do. The list of things needed to be double-checked would be (and with anything you do post, please mention your specific method unless it falls in line with my guide):

Semi-AFK'ing Firefight - [ALLOWED]
Invasion Boosting - [Testing...]
Single Xbox Grifball Boosting - [ALLOWED]
Double Xbox Grifball Boosting - [Testing...]

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been doing alot of invasion. alot of my friends have been doing alot of invasion. me nor any of my friends are reset, so i dont thik invasion has anything to do with is,
it would b people not getting there guest kills

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been doing alot of invasion. alot of my friends have been doing alot of invasion. me nor any of my friends are reset, so i dont thik invasion has anything to do with is,
it would b people not getting there guest kills
People haven't been getting reset this time, perma-MM bans are the punishment this time around. But alright, great! Next to you or your friends boost at least 5 games in a row, please post here again with your game history/game links for proof!

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped boosting for the past 4 days...I'm lucky as hell...
i mean the first time they started banning for AFK boosting i stopped 2 days before it LOL...
I'm not gonna boost anymore..i dont wanna get banned over bs

Zuke

Maaaaaaauuuuuu5

Curb Appeal.
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Well my account has like 2k kills and like 1.7k are boosted iv played abot 20 legit games :tongue: if im not banned there stupid :L

E

Ecko 1972

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just as long as u use common sense and get 1 kill for each guest PER game, ur fine

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
On-topic: I have not been banned, I haven't boosting in a while, but that shouldn't make a difference to the hammer, right?

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On-topic: I have not been banned, I haven't boosting in a while, but that shouldn't make a difference to the hammer, right?
Well, some bans are more retroactive than others. But yeah if you didn't get caught then you should be fine at this point :smile:

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=835899736&player=I AWX I
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=835591835&player=I AWX I
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=835585534&player=I AWX I
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=835519325&player=I AWX I
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=835573432&player=I AWX I

heres some games played by a friend of mine on the 25th.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The flaming in this thread needs to stop right here - the offenders will know who they are. I've just had to modify/unapprove at least 10 posts, I don't want to see anymore of this. On a further note, if you're being flamed simply report the post and it will be dealt with. You certainly don't have to "defend yourself" via another post, that's just adding to the fire.

C

capwn3d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not rocket science, their are only three possible ways you can get a perma ban.

- 1: If you modify your profile data.
- 2: If you AFK firefight with randoms and don't get any kills.
- 3: If you full party boost and don't get a kill with your guest.

Take a look at KaineFreitas117, the nubcake did all three.

- 1: He just told us all that he modded his GPD.
I thought it was for my GPD modding.
- 2: This is him AFKing firefight and not getting any kills,- 3: This is him full party boosting and not getting guest kills,and he wonders why he got banned...
It's common sense guys, just avoid those three things and you'll be fine. promise

Top Bottom
Login
Register