What's new

Unsolved 32bit xboxhdm23usb ?

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
detects drive, but returns to main menu screen.

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
detects drive, but returns to main menu screen.
How big are the files you put into the Linux part? You cannot put more than 700mb or you’ll get errors.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How big are the files you put into the Linux part? You cannot put more than 700mb or you’ll get errors.
i'm referring to windows environment, preloaded qemu virtual linux is 64bit. Still doesn't work if i install 32bit version. just installed windows 64bit in spare hdd, and works. you can build hdd/lock/relock with usb pata/ide adapter in windows environment, neat.

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm referring to windows environment, preloaded qemu virtual linux is 64bit. Still doesn't work if i install 32bit version. just installed windows 64bit in spare hdd, and works. you can build hdd/lock/relock with usb pata/ide adapter in windows environment, neat.
Ok, I’m still not sure what you are implying though, you said you had an error and I was giving the most common solution to a common problem to why it does that.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
problem was qemu was 64bit and my os was 32bit, was expecting that someone have 32 bit. When you execute option 2 - to run xboxhdm program will not run, but return to main menu.

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
problem was qemu was 64bit and my os was 32bit, was expecting that someone have 32 bit. When you execute option 2 - to run xboxhdm program will not run, but return to main menu.
Well that was your problem there. Running any 64 bit program in a 32 bit environment would do that. Just grab the 32 bit version of qemu and replace it with the 64 bit version and you’d be good to go.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that was your problem there. Running any 64 bit program in a 32 bit environment would do that. Just grab the 32 bit version of qemu and replace it with the 64 bit version and you’d be good to go.
tried to install 32bit directly in the folder, but didn't worked. didn't want to waste more time, so ended up installing 64bit os in a spare hdd. Searched other forums for 32bit version. Had found one, but link was dead.

Top Bottom