• Thread starter Fatboyhurst
  • Start date
  • Views 1,007
F

Fatboyhurst

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi

Can someone tell me what menu do you need to get the 30,000 points and all streaks per each kill?

Black ops 2 on ps3

Everyone in the game gets 30,000 points and full streaks for each kill they make.

Thanks

Entropy1337

Entropy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
You can pretty much use any menu that has function to modify score per kill (XP)... I would recommend Jiggy or TCM.

Last edited:
F

Fatboyhurst

Reaction score
Sin$
You can pretty much use any menu that has function to modify score per kill (XP)... I would recommend Jiggy or TCM.

Thanks, didn't realise that's all it was

Another thing, seem to find it hard to find a lobby.
Normal account I can join just fine, as soon as I turn on jiggy etc, it takes an age to find a game.
Any clues? Nat is moderate

Entropy1337

Entropy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no clue what could be the issue, but if you wanna use Jiggy and modify score (XP) you should be host, so you won't be able to join people's lobbies.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, didn't realise that's all it was

Another thing, seem to find it hard to find a lobby.
Normal account I can join just fine, as soon as I turn on jiggy etc, it takes an age to find a game.
Any clues? Nat is moderate
When you force host it will take longer for a game to start as you dont search for a lobby people just join yours.

Having all dlcs helps with speeding things up in matchmaking. You can set your nat to opem but probably won't make much difference.

If its stuck on searching lobbies and never puts you in your own then reload your menu.

F

Fatboyhurst

Reaction score
Sin$
Still struggling to get a game. It finds a lobby where im the first player. Cant seem to get anyone to join.
It just sits there for ages
Even with force host turned off, i struggle

Entropy1337

Entropy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Which stealth server are you using? Where did you get Jiggy menu from? Official website? (Don't post links)

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Still struggling to get a game. It finds a lobby where im the first player. Cant seem to get anyone to join.
It just sits there for ages
Even with force host turned off, i struggle
This sounds like a network issue. Your router security isnt set on strict is it? Even if moderate you need open if having these kinds of issues.

What stealth shouldnt matter and what jiggy version shouldnt because it did work and problem persists off host.

Unless the stealth is having issues like ninja was( idk if that ever got cleaned up yet even) then it shouldnt be stealth related.

Entropy1337

Entropy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
It could be stealth stealth server issue too and it could potentially be problem with Jiggy too, because of what OP said (when he uses Jiggy it takes ages to find games, but that's not the problem with normal account). Originally before I edited my message I thought it could be network issue too, but again - he said it works normally on normal account.

F

Fatboyhurst

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a newbie if I'm honest when it comes to mods.
Bought the ps3 with it already installed
I've got 70mb + internet

It's got some ninja thing I was told to tick and select apart from "be seen again" 
I get same issues using jiggy 4.2 and bossom v6

Top Bottom
Login
Register