What's new

Working 3 WEAPON WITHOUT MULE KICK PERK

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 : buy two weapon and activate reanimated card or have a friend revive you and pick up any grenade that doesn't blow up.
2 : go up to any weapon and hold square to pick it up or x if on xbox then hold grande split second later.
3 : you should hear cha ching audio and have the grenade in your hand.
4 : go down from a zombie and when you get back up you have 3 weapons.

Last edited:
S

SliqKilla

they call me Sliq
Reaction score
1 : buy two weapon and activate reanimated card or have a friend revive you and pick up any grenade that doesn't blow up.
2 : activate fate weapons card wiwiandld rail sniper and go up to any weapon and hold square to pick it up or x if on xbox then hold grande split second later.
3 : you should hear cha ching audio and have the grenade in your hand.
4 : go down from a zombie and when you get back up you will have the fate weapons in your hand if you press triangle you have three weapon

this glitch does not work with the rail gun bud... the ONLY weapon card it works with is the Dragon breath and the ammo is LIMITED to like 4-5 reloads and eventually you cannot get any more ammo for it.
Please don't mislead people.

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this glitch does not work with the rail gun bud... the ONLY weapon card it works with is the Dragon breath and the ammo is LIMITED to like 4-5 reloads and eventually you cannot get any more ammo for it.
For me work with this. Only for 3 weapon

S

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have edit the instruction for this glitch .

Top Bottom