Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2llhpu0.jpg

2zqhh1e.jpg

2llhpu0.jpg

UPDATE
Equip the negative (-2 & -3) slots into each wildcard section. You can do this instead of Lethal or Tactical if you want to run use a lethal or tactical instead

Saw someone else show this off with no way saying how to do so. I decided to put this up for those who do not know how to get the -3 weapon slot.

Prep:
• 2 controllers
• Primary account as second controller
• Know how to UI stack
• Leveled up a bit in Campaign to be able to unlock a Lethal or Tactical, and a Wilcard slot

Steps:
1. Do the UI stack
2. After you got the stack, go to multiplayer and mack sure your Primary Controller is signed in and able to move in the Creat A Class interface
3. Skip to step 6. If you have the Bowie in your secondary slot. In the class you want the Bowie Knife on, go to secondaries and be in the weapon select menu (where you can switch between pistols, launchers, melee)
4. With your Second Account navigate into the zombies menu. Switch to your Primary Account and press L1 or R1 to go to the Melee tabs and hover over the Bowie Knife
5. With your Second account navigate back into the multiplayer menu. Switch to your Primary and press X. You should now have the Bowie Knife in your secondary slot with -1

-2 & -3 slots
6. In the class you have your Bowie Knife on, have a gun equiped and go into the attachments menu for that gun
7. Switch to your Second account and navigate to the zombies menu
8. With your Primary account press O (circle) and you will be in a Create A Class with nothing in any slot. Switch to your Second account and navigate to the Campaign main menu
9. With your Primary account choose a Lethal or Tactical or a Wildcard while you're in the Campaign menu that needs to be unlocked. Click the item and hover over the Unlock option
10. With your Second Account navigate to the Zombies menu, go into Weapon Kits (the last option in Zombies menu. Spam down on the D-pad a few times), choose Secondaries and stay in this menu. Switch to your Primary account. From here you want to press X to unlock the item you where hovering over.
11. Switch to your Second account and navigate to the Multiplayer menu. With your Primary choose the Bowie knife as the item you want to equip and you will now have -2 slots in your class and will say Hunter Killer

You should still be in the UI stack. For the --3 slot repeat steps 6-12 for the Lethal or Tactical or Wildcard that you did not equip the Bowie/Hunter Killer on

Last edited:
B

Billy north

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good stuff my dude. Yes I'm pretty sure it will work on Xbox, same process

G

G pea eS

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to be leveled up in campaign on the primary account or secondary account?

jay pitts

jay pitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every1 always says know how to ui stack or look it up on YouTube.... Just put the xb1 tutorial up.... Cuz I can't get it to work

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to be leveled up in campaign on the primary account or secondary account?
Primary
Every1 always says know how to ui stack or look it up on YouTube.... Just put the xb1 tutorial up.... Cuz I can't get it to work
As you can see, I do not have an Xbox One 
How do you get six attachments on your vmp?
There's a thread on how to do this. I believe it's an Xbox prefix on the post, but will work on the ps4

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's cute..

But Why use any lethal slots?... :thumbsdown:

20160314_124717.jpg
For the same reason why you won't post a tutorial. For people who do not know. Thanks by the way for that pic with this information. As soon as I figure out how to do this I'll share it with the community too
:kiss: Best of wishes

B

Billy north

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go Offline. Start up BO3, go to local multiplayer, with 2nd controllers hit create a class & hover over any gun. With your first controller join a friends session. There's the stack.

Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the same reason why you won't post a tutorial. For people who do not know. Thanks by the way for that pic with this information. As soon as I figure out how to do this I'll share it with the community too
:kiss: Best of wishes
Lmao bro there are tons of tutorials to do the stack glitch/4+ gun glitch/ -3 slots so you can have a gun with 6 attachment and 6 perks just lok around

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao bro there are tons of tutorials to do the stack glitch/4+ gun glitch/ -3 slots so you can have a gun with 6 attachment and 6 perks just lok around
Too bad there's no tuts explaining the negative values :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register