Solved 3 Times I have been told this

• Thread starter XSLUM3RICANX
  • Start date
  • Views 374
X

XSLUM3RICANX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right hello there. I am a pretty hardcore player of GTA on the ps4. I use the free aim targeting mode and I would say I'm not to bad at it. But I joined a death match and this kid was farming headshots on like 2 bullets? SO I asked him how is that possible and all he told me was "DNS CODES". So going with that is there DNS codes, that I was unaware of or was he doing some other crap to kill players who were on full health. In 2 bullets and get accurate headshots every time?

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Right hello there. I am a pretty hardcore player of GTA on the ps4. I use the free aim targeting mode and I would say I'm not to bad at it. But I joined a death match and this kid was farming headshots on like 2 bullets? SO I asked him how is that possible and all he told me was "DNS CODES". So going with that is there DNS codes, that I was unaware of or was he doing some other crap to kill players who were on full health. In 2 bullets and get accurate headshots every time?
He must be really good at headshots because DNS codes have been patched since the PS3 days and all DNS Codes did back then was give money and RP. There has never been a DNS Code for GTA V that has aimbot ( headshot aim assist ) while in free aim.

I know awhile ago ( two or three updates back ) there was a glitch to get auto aim in a free aim session so that's probably still around and that's probably what he has.

Top Bottom