2.Start shooting Range on Trench
3. Die by the sentry Guns immediately
4. You got three stars

S

sbrader

Reaction score
Sin$
xp has been reduced to 5500 per time
Nah its cos its 2xp weekend which is bugged for trials or they purposely make the xp not true double xp so save your tickets for after 2xp weekend and use 2xp tokens with it been like it for months so it might be intentional
Post automatically merged:

How do u go about getting tickets?
the officer ranks from 55-155 is how you unlock tickets not every level but only some of the levels give you tickets

I am Gengar

I am Gengar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah its cos its 2xp weekend which is bugged for trials or they purposely make the xp not true double xp so save your tickets for after 2xp weekend and use 2xp tokens with it been like it for months so it might be intentional
Post automatically merged:

the officer ranks from 55-155 is how you unlock tickets not every level but only some of the levels give you tickets

How much XP are you supposed to get?

F

FlexR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? Plus are you meant to do all 3 attempts or just once die and leave game? Cheers

F

FlexR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The update today "Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial" but mine broke yesterday mid-game so must've done a hot-fix patch before the downloadable update today.

Is this still working? Plus are you meant to do all 3 attempts or just once die and leave game? Cheers

RIP.

Top Bottom
Login
Register