What's new

Solved 3 RRoD Help

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
okay so i was moving my flashed xbox from my room to downstairs for my brother. (he wants to use xbox instead of ps3 cause his friends have xbox and w.e) and i move it downstairs and it has 3 RRoD's now. biggest slap to the face ever -_-. i know 3 RRoD is either hardware problems or power supply. but i tried different bricks and they dont work. could it be because i moved it around that something got messed up internally? i dont want to fix it myself because ill ruin it, since i suck at soldering.

it doesnt have e74 or anything, nothing is displayed on the screen. power brick light is green, etc.

and i doubt i could send it in to microsoft hencing the fact that its a flashed console

O

OpticNation

7s Addict
Reaction score
maybe something to do with the power outlet or something with the power brick downstairs? i wouldnt know why that would happen. but since the brick has a green light it should work fine. possible hardware failure i guess then

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
maybe something to do with the power outlet or something with the power brick downstairs? i wouldnt know why that would happen. but since the brick has a green light it should work fine. possible hardware failure i guess then

yea i tried the power adapter, then the wall outlet both failed. ill try back upstairs later..

i hope its not hardware but probably is

O

OpticNation

7s Addict
Reaction score
i hope it works out for ya :smile:

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Reaction score
What secondary code error does it have?

If you dont know how to get this< do the following.

First, remember.

1 Red ring equals 1
2 Red rings equals 2
3 Red rings equals 3
4 Red rings equals 0

1) Hold the sync button and press the eject button to get the first number of the error.
2) Press the eject button again while holding down the sync button to get your second number of the error
3) Press the eject button again while holding down the sync button to get your third number of the error
4) Press the eject button again while holding down the sync button to get your fourth number of your error

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
What secondary code error does it have?

If you dont know how to get this< do the following.

First, remember.

1 Red ring equals 1
2 Red rings equals 2
3 Red rings equals 3
4 Red rings equals 0

1) Hold the sync button and press the eject button to get the first number of the error.
2) Press the eject button again while holding down the sync button to get your second number of the error
3) Press the eject button again while holding down the sync button to get your third number of the error
4) Press the eject button again while holding down the sync button to get your fourth number of your error

i get 3 rings when turned on

then the first try with sync + eject i get

1: 0
2: 1
3: 0
4: 2

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Reaction score
i get 3 rings when turned on

then the first try with sync + eject i get

1: 0
2: 1
3: 0
4: 2
Yeah i havve that on my jtag, you need a reball, have you tried the towel trick

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Yeah i havve that on my jtag, you need a reball, have you tried the towel trick

whats reball?

and no i haven't and i didnt plan on it, since i heard it makes your system worse in the long run

O

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
bump, please help

Top Bottom