Discussion 3 car sell limit removed

• Thread starter Eblade67
  • Start date
  • Views 1,062
E

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
I sold my last 3 cars 12 hrs ago but after installing the new update this morning I can sell again.

They must have reset the limits.

Remember and use your head with getting rid of your car's you have left selling back to back :thumbsup:

BAD NEWS is they have patched the paint glitch! No more extra 100k for crew colour

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
I sold my last 3 cars 12 hrs ago but after installing the new update this morning I can sell again.

Remember and use your head with getting rid of your car's you have left selling back to back :thumbsup:

BAD NEWS is they have patched the paint glitch! No more extra 100k for crew colour
Ok. Shame there is no dupe glitch to make use of the removal of the limit.

Also, what paint glitch?

E

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Ok. Shame there is no dupe glitch to make use of the removal of the limit.

Also, what paint glitch?

You got 100k extra per sale by simply clicking on respray-primary-crew colour then backing out and selling but now patched.

Time to look for new holes in update. 
Edit !!!

It only reset the 24hr limit!!

Still got error on 4th car can't sell!!

R* are ****s

Can a mod move this to general chat

Last edited:
H

hayden123

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no the limit still there

P

Pukki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had 3 cars limit. I Will check tomorow evening, if i still can sell only 3 cars per 24h

F

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 car limit? is this for dupes or in general? never heard of that - been a while since I bothered with glitching in GTAO though...

P

Pukki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Previously i can sell only 3 cars, now i have no limit ( i think). I sell 8 cars and have no limit message. As i know if someone had this before shouldnt sell more than 8 cars per Day because if sell more limit will reached and be lower and lower From day to day, and if you had this once it will be permanent

Top Bottom