What's new

Solved 3.08 Dashlaunch supports XBLSE on 16547 dash?

• Thread starter Kevhack
  • Start date
  • Views 2,819
K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have my dashboard updated and have dashlaunch 3.08 because i don't know where to get 3.11 feel free to send link to new one if its out there. But what im asking is if I purchase Xbox live stealth will it run on 3.08 dashlaunch?

xGSY Ridz

xGSY Ridz

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have my dashboard updated and have dashlaunch 3.08 because i don't know where to get 3.11 feel free to send link to new one if its out there. But what im asking is if I purchase Xbox live stealth will it run on 3.08 dashlaunch?

Dashlaunch is part of Xebuild for 16547 - just edit the launch.ini on the root of your hdd. There is no GUI anymore it's all built in

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I replace the launch.ini that's in the root of my hdd with the launch.ini that comes with the xebuild dashboard update?

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So just put all of the stealth files in the root of the drive? And they should work correctly if im updated all the way?

StormLobbies

StormLobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, sorry to ask a relatively goofy question, but I think I'm having the very same issue. I recently updated to 16547 and am having issues getting online. I also have upgraded DashLaunch to v3.08 and when I make the modifications in there to add my stealth plugin to go online, it's crashing the RGH until I remove the plugin. Once the plugin is removed, it boots just fine, just like it used to do.

Here's the caveat to this...I checked the launch.ini after it crashing and compared it to the fflash version of the same file, and the fflash version is missing all the plugin information, but this information is repped in the hdd1 version of launch.ini correctly.

I know that this is probably something relatively simple that I'm missing, but am finding it rather perplexing. Any suggestions from anybody on how to remedy this?

Thanks, guys! This is why this is a wonderful community!

X emerica X

X emerica X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which new xex are we referring to? Just to make sure I'm on par with what is being stated here.

The new XBLSE files for 16547, it should come with XBStealth.xex, xbdm.xex, and launch.ini

Mine still doesn't recognize even on 3.08, with the new launch.ini from XeBuild

StormLobbies

StormLobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really? Yeah, I'm having one hell of a time getting it to boot. The crashing on load with XBStealth.xex in the plugin 1 slot in DashLaunch is giving me fits. Should we replace xbdm and XBStealth.xex when invoking this new build?

Ugh...where's the readme.txt file!?!?!? Lol

Thanks, emerica...I appreciate it. Btw...love your lobbies, bro...well-run and stable! Nice work!

X emerica X

X emerica X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really? Yeah, I'm having one hell of a time getting it to boot. The crashing on load with XBStealth.xex in the plugin 1 slot in DashLaunch is giving me fits. Should we replace xbdm and XBStealth.xex when invoking this new build?

Ugh...where's the readme.txt file!?!?!? Lol

Thanks, emerica...I appreciate it. Btw...love your lobbies, bro...well-run and stable! Nice work!

It is freezing in DL when you select something because Dash Launch 3.11 hasn't released and all other versions don't support 16547. So everything has to be done in the launch.ini

When I enter in the paths for the stuff in the launch it works as if it doesn't exist.

StormLobbies

StormLobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is freezing in DL when you select something because Dash Launch 3.11 hasn't released and all other versions don't support 16547. So everything has to be done in the launch.ini

When I enter in the paths for the stuff in the launch it works as if it doesn't exist.
What's strange about it is that it appears that in hdd1, it looks like it's writing to the launch.ini just fine, but that's not porting over to the launch.ini in fflash. That's what's perplexing me.

K

Kevhack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine to work all the way up until booting with XBLstealth.xex.

1.) Update to dashboard which you said you've already done.

2.) Dashlaunch 3.08 works on my console with 16547 but I don't think its necessary to use anymore, and im just trying to do all the steps the right way. I have nothing important being used on dashlaunch 3.08, simply just running the files from the root of the HDD because dashlaunch is built in now.

3.) When you purchase XBLSE you will obtain the files xbdm.xex, launch.ini and XBLstealth.xex (I used all the files that came with stealth and they work)

4.) Place or overwrite the xbdm.xex and launch.ini (and XBLstealth.xex if you're ready to go online. Im not) in the root of your hard drive.

5.) Reboot

6.)Boom? I think.. Haven't used XBLstealth before this will be my first time. So I don't know how it books up think it says XBLstealth activated or something.

Thanks for the help guys!!

StormLobbies

StormLobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2.) Dashlaunch 3.08 works on my console with 16547 but I don't think its necessary to use anymore, and im just trying to do all the steps the right way. I have nothing important being used on dashlaunch 3.08, simply just running the files from the root of the HDD because dashlaunch is built in now.

3.) When you purchase XBLSE you will obtain the files xbdm.xex, launch.ini and XBLstealth.xex (I used all the files that came with stealth and they work)

4.) Place or overwrite the xbdm.xex and launch.ini (and XBLstealth.xex if you're ready to go online. Im not) in the root of your hard drive.

5.) Reboot

6.)Boom? I think.. Haven't used XBLstealth before this will be my first time. So I don't know how it books up think it says XBLstealth activated or something.

Precisely...mine works great until I use the XBStealth.xex plugin, then it crashes out my RGH. That's what I'm asking

XxxLunarFangxxX

XxxLunarFangxxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I had corrupted my nand because my Dashlaunch kept freezing when I tried to edit any settings at all, manual huh? That's a pain because Idk how to do that, can someone post an example of how to edit your launch.ini manually? I'm so noob

X emerica X

X emerica X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

5.) Reboot

Precisely...mine works great until I use the XBStealth.xex plugin, then it crashes out my RGH. That's what I'm asking

How did you guys get Dash Launch 3.08 to work with 16547? I downloaded 3.08 and lunahced it and whenever I click an option it freezes my RGH. I previously had 3.10. How do you actually DELETE Dash Launch and re-install it on the jtag? Everytime I just remove the file and then launch the installer it's like I never did anything.

X emerica X

X emerica X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my problem:

Even when I put paths for the plugins on the launch.ini it still recognizes it as if it was never there. xbdm.xex is used for neighborhood and that's why I'm complaining because I can't connect to neighborhood...Any help? Anyone using an external hdd and is your recognized as "Usb0" Can I see someones launch.ini what your paths on your plugins look like. Ugh so frustrated. Been trying for 2 days... 
Pretty sure "Plugin 2 = Usb0:\xbdm.xex" is correct and neighborhood doesn't even recognize my console IP.

Top Bottom
Login
Register